Link: Man stabs date 119 times after finding out she was trans...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'm not sure what the etiquette is (or is going to be) on notifying your date that you are transgendered.
Maybe not at the first handshake, but not too long thereafter I should think.
If someone has not yet had the surgery, it could be quite a shock at an intimate moment. ("By the way, did I mention ...?")
(Not that any of that justifies stabbing anyone 119 times).

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm not sure what the etiquette is (or is going to be) on notifying your date that you are transgendered.
If someone has not yet had the surgery, it could be quite a shock at an intimate moment. ("By the way, did I mention ...?")
there was a movie about that ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, they had "a form" of sex...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm with TW. I don't know what the etiquette is either, but if you deceive someone like that, expect consequences.

I bet a lot of guys would snap in that situation.

The knew trans slogan "Don't lie, don't die."

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
I don't think I even want to know. Now I am not justifying murder, but that is something that should have been brought up before the hotel room. Some of these trans people are so warped they honestly think the other person will not care.
I agree with the bolded statement, but I can understand him saying he "snapped." Just curious, but did he have a terrible attorney? Because you would think, especially in Mississippi, that defense would threaten temp insanity and get it reduced somewhat. I am certainly no attorney, so that may be an ill informed statement on my part. Just seems usually in heat of passion type cases where someone temporarily snaps and there is no premeditation that you usually read about a sentence of less than 40 years.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
This is what everyone wants right now in this country. You have a right to identify as whatever you want and no one can make you admit that it is not true. She identified as a woman so, she is a woman. Why should she have to tell anyone otherwise. Her date shouldn't care because, again, she identifies as a woman therefore she is a woman. You just have to ignore what is really in her pants because, remember, she identifies as a woman therefore she is a woman.

This is what we are fighting for, transgender rights! Crazy people now have the right to identify as whatever they want and get killed by their dates when they find the real penis.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
if i were on the jury, i would find the man "not guilty". i side completely with the "killer" on this
I literally can't decide on a GIF for this. There are too many.

Just to be clear (not that your statement is shrouded in any sort of mystery) you would permit murder because that guy got a surprise ding-a-ling?

A few notes: The trans-dude was wrong to not disclose all of this earlier. Big mistake. Worthy of being stabbed to death? Nah, fam.

How the murderer didn't immediately realize he was with another dude is beyond me. That's one of the less convincing transitions I've ever seen.

I earnestly pray you never get put on a jury.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
At the risk of being a prude, maybe going straight to the hotel for sex with someone you had only talked to online is not the wisest course of action. (Also, they were only in there for 23 minutes, which included time to stab her 119 times and take a shower. The "act" must have gone rather quickly.)
Although breach of such etiquette shouldn't justify their killing or other harm, it would be a good idea to settle on some sort of guidelines for when to tell your prospective partner about the situation. There's a lid for every pot out there, but most probably expect their partner to have the equipment associated with their outward appearance. I'd suggest this should be discussed prior to intimacy, as it's generally seen as a greater deception than the carpet not matching the drapes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.