2018 Prospect: *** Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden SIGNS withBama ***
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 41
  1. #1
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,292

    *** Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden SIGNS withBama ***

    We need to keep an eye on Bolden. Down to us and TCU.


    http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Bo...ols--105574882

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    REC | FB | BB Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    37,453

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Have to think if we get him, we miss on Martin or Joiner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  4. #3
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,292
    Thread Starter

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Have to think if we get him, we miss on Martin or Joiner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm thinking slot (like the kid from Clemson) and we still take Martin and/or Joiner at RB.

  5. #4
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,585

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    I'm thinking slot (like the kid from Clemson) and we still take Martin and/or Joiner at RB.
    " He whose name shall not be spoken". Felt like that kid ate our lunch both games.

  6. #5
    BamaNation First Team tidefan26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    495

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    " He whose name shall not be spoken". Felt like that kid ate our lunch both games.
    Because he did. Biggest play he made wasn't even a catch though. (Tackle on Ryan Anderson)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis

  7. #6
    REC | FB | BB Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    37,453

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    He's announcing tomorrow at 5:30. Bama has the momentum here. We'll see what happens.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  8. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,292
    Thread Starter

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    He's announcing tomorrow at 5:30. Bama has the momentum here. We'll see what happens.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We do have the momentum. Received over a dozen CB's recently but the same thing happened with the TE prospect we lost out on to Texas. He seems to be very high on us. Here is a small bolt from 247.

    http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/La...ame--105710047

  9. #8
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    If you go to You Tube, he's a good looking prospect. Can do it all, run the ball (pretty shifty with good speed), has good hands and can even toss the ball pretty well. Probably would've been a really good wishbone QB back in the day. I know I'm just an amateur observer but IMO, very under rated as a recruit.

  10. #9
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,292
    Thread Starter

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    If you go to You Tube, he's a good looking prospect. Can do it all, run the ball (pretty shifty with good speed), has good hands and can even toss the ball pretty well. Probably would've been a really good wishbone QB back in the day. I know I'm just an amateur observer but IMO, very under rated as a recruit.
    I just saw his Jr highlight tape and he is a very good prospect and underated. I just noticed he is from the same HS as Cam R, Hootie and Cam S. which is good. Based on his quotes about what Daboll said comparing him to Edelman, Amedola and Welker we are definitely looking at him in the slot. I am hoping we get him.

  11. #10
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...ma_commit.html

    He picked the good guys! Welcome!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

  12. #11
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,292
    Thread Starter

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...ma_commit.html

    He picked the good guys! Welcome!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome news. We are going to love this guy. Welcome and RTR Slade.

  13. #12
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,338

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Welcome! RTR!

  14. #13
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    19,327

    Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

    Cool football name. Welcome aboard. RTR
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!