2018 Prospect: *** Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden SIGNS withBama ***

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden

Have to think if we get him, we miss on Martin or Joiner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He's announcing tomorrow at 5:30. Bama has the momentum here. We'll see what happens.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

If you go to You Tube, he's a good looking prospect. Can do it all, run the ball (pretty shifty with good speed), has good hands and can even toss the ball pretty well. Probably would've been a really good wishbone QB back in the day. I know I'm just an amateur observer but IMO, very under rated as a recruit.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

If you go to You Tube, he's a good looking prospect. Can do it all, run the ball (pretty shifty with good speed), has good hands and can even toss the ball pretty well. Probably would've been a really good wishbone QB back in the day. I know I'm just an amateur observer but IMO, very under rated as a recruit.
I just saw his Jr highlight tape and he is a very good prospect and underated. I just noticed he is from the same HS as Cam R, Hootie and Cam S. which is good. Based on his quotes about what Daboll said comparing him to Edelman, Amedola and Welker we are definitely looking at him in the slot. I am hoping we get him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Saban clearly saw something to extend him an unconditional offer. But #822 ranked player in the country at Alabama? Another Stewart?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Saban clearly saw something to extend him an unconditional offer. But #822 ranked player in the country at Alabama? Another Stewart?
Yep. He has to be the lowest ranked player outside of an FG or punter we have taken. However, he is going to get the biggest "Bama bump" in the history of the rankings.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: *** Slot WR/AP RB Slade Bolden Commits to Bama ***

In his two years of high school ball, he's accounted for 62 touchdowns. His coach says he can play wherever needed - RB, WR, or DB.

He'll surely go up the ranking. We've got a true Swiss Army knife style player.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

In his two years of high school ball, he's accounted for 62 touchdowns. His coach says he can play wherever needed - RB, WR, or DB.

He'll surely go up the ranking. We've got a true Swiss Army knife style player.

Javy Arenas says "hi"

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Great pickup for the good guys... :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.