Question: Are you worried about the FSU game?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Re: FSU game!!!

The first game always makes me nervous. We have to make sure the kinks are worked out. I am really excited to see how much our offense has progressed.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014

I think on average teams have scores more against Alabama in openers than average ppg Alabama allowed for the season. I think our D starts off a little slow. I still think Alabama wins this game by 10 points buy do expect fans to be mad at the D the first few series.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

52-6... :)
I think on average teams have scores more against Alabama in openers than average ppg Alabama allowed for the season. I think our D starts off a little slow. I still think Alabama wins this game by 10 points buy do expect fans to be mad at the D the first few series.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

I am worried, but optimistically so. I believe that Alabama will win, but until I see what this Alabama teams looks like, I will worry.
They will be dressed sharply in some combination of crimson and white. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA

I was more worried playing Clemson in January given the conditions of our OC situation. FSU doesn't have tape to truly determine what we run offensively. I think we run strong on FSU's defense, and get in a passing groove.

I expect their QB to start as Francois and finish as Francis. [emoji3]

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006

I think the better question, Renagade, is how worried are you about facing Bama in your first game of 2017. We know we'll be ready...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

I was more worried playing Clemson in January given the conditions of our OC situation. FSU doesn't have tape to truly determine what we run offensively. I think we run strong on FSU's defense, and get in a passing groove.

I expect their QB to start as Francois and finish as Francis. [emoji3]

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

When "The Process" has been successfully in place, running 10yrs strong on all cylinders, as has been the case under Coach Saban at Alabama..

As for myself I no longer get nervous when it comes to any part of Bama Football, with all the NC's we've won under Coach Saban & with our sheer domination we have over college football during this "still" ongoing NC Run despite losing to Clemson last year..

Everything that happens from here on out is cherry on top of the proverbial sundae even should we not win NC's every year & my nerves have mellowed out as we Bama Fans continue enjoying this historic run we're living through..

That's just me though.."Roll Tides Roll"!!!!!!!!..

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

When "The Process" has been successfully in place, running 10yrs strong on all cylinders, as has been the case under Coach Saban at Alabama..

As for myself I no longer get nervous when it comes to any part of Bama Football, with all the NC's we've won under Coach Saban & with our sheer domination we have over college football during this "still" ongoing NC Run despite losing to Clemson last year..

Everything that happens from here on out is cherry on top of the proverbial sundae even should we not win NC's every year & my nerves have mellowed out as we Bama Fans continue enjoying this historic run we're living through..

I feel the same way. I think FSU will be a solid foe, but do they worry me? Heck no! The only things that ever worry me have to do with our team - like an OC that has gone off the rails or injuries. Our team can match up man for man with any college team in America, so why should I worry about anything other than my team's dynamics?!

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

I wish I felt more this way than I do sometimes. I just want to win everything. I definitely get nervous about "trap games" and games against lesser competition. Even in close games against teams that we are clearly better then I don't get nervous anymore because I assume we will pull it out. But when it comes to big games like this or games where the win is really on the line I still get that same nervousness before the game that I always have.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org

Me thinks the running game of Alabama will rise to the occasion!
Usually all the hoopla about QB's very rarely comes to fruition, thus the Running Game emerges as the tried and true factor!!
One other factor, I think Hurt's is a better all-around runner than Francois, therefore I pick Alabama in a tight game for 3 quarter's, pulling it out in the 4th!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.