ESPN/TideFans2017 Pick 'em is up ready. Roll Tide!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It is not too late to get in on the pick 'em fun.

BTW, Fox Pick 'em is not back for this year. Bummer. That leaves Yahoo as the only major competitor for ESPN pick 'ems and Yahoo is very complicate for me. I think I finally figured Yahoo out this year but I won't know till game day. I don't know why they can't make it simple to register and join a group.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I remember when Tidefans would run their own pickem. We got prizes for finishing first and mocked and ridiculed for finishing behind Gizmo the cat.
Yeah, I do too. At least this gives a little more interest to the "non marquee" games and games that you ordinarily be interested in. Sometimes you even find yourself supporting teams you ordinarily wouldn't, trying, in vain mostly in my case, to have the best %.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I'm in several, some with confidence points and some without. I much prefer the ones with it because it adds another dimension to the picking. Once I could have won a pickem but Notre Dame would had to have won .... so I was glad to lose the Pickem:)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.