Tide Takes Canada (Updates on Games and Any News from Trip Here) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Re: Tide Takes Canada (Updates on Games and Any News from Trip Here)

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game, but you have to remember that defense takes longer to learn when you have new guys in the lineup. You have to communicate on defense and that takes time to learn. Coach Johnson wanted a tough game and the outcome, win or lose, will help us in the long run. He is looking at combinations and evaluating players now rather than in season. This is a good team, perhaps one of the most talented team ever, but this is still a work in progress so don't forget that we still have a ways to go. I suspect if Dazon is in the lineup, we'll look better. He has experience running the team and Sexton may be talented, but he still has to learn the system. It looks to me that Petty is ready for prime time day 1. coach Johnson also probably doesn't mind that we lost so he can remind them they need to continue to work hard to get better.

We have another game tonight so I'll be streaming it to see how we look. I can't wait until the season begins.
    Buckle up Bama. RTR.
    True, this season will be filled with ups and downs but once this team gels, I think we will be able to compete to win more times than not. The reality is, with the possibility of injuries and shooting struggles during the season we will lose a tough game or three that we could have won. With this group of players, we will be in a prime spot to make a very good run this year. They just have to stay focused on getting better. #BUCKLEUP

2. Advertisement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Great job team! Keep working hard!

BamaNation All-SEC

Missed yesterday's game with Ottawa! 2-1 on the trip is great, very proud for the team! Lot's to bring back home from this trip. Six players in double figures has to excite coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Athens-LA-Tide View Post
    Missed yesterday's game with Ottawa! 2-1 on the trip is great, very proud for the team! Lot's to bring back home from this trip. Six players in double figures has to excite coach!
    Won by 10 without Sexton, Ingram and Jones. Agreed it was a very good trip and this will be an invaluable experience when they get back after it in October.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar

RTR!

BamaNation All-American

Thanks for all the updates and input, guys. I'm looking forward to a good season.