2018 Prospect: 3* OG Jarrett Bell Updates

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: OL Jarrett Bell

And goodness Jarrett is as well put together physically as any O-Lineman I can recall & has lots of speed for a big boy..His arms are bigger than my leg..I sure hope he comes to Bama..

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: OL Jarrett Bell

6'4" puts him as a tall guard or a shorter tackle. Another versatile player with a mean streak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
*** 3* OG Jarrett Bell Commits to Bama ***

247 Profile

He's possibly announcing today via video. While he's only a two star recruit, he's only played OG for three months. IOW, he's raw at the position yet good enough for the staff to offer him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2* OG Jarrett Bell Updates

Alabama lands commitment from sleeper OL Jarrett Bell

Alabama landed its third commitment in the last five days on Monday when Norco, Calif., offensive lineman Jarrett Bell pledged to the Crimson Tide.

The 6-foot-5, 285-pound Bell can be classified now as a sleeper recruit. Prior to Monday, he only had two stars to his ranking on the 247Sports composite. However, Rivals.com now has Bell as a four-star recruit after their evaluation and he is now a three-star recruit on 247Sports and Scout.com.

But he was a relative unknown until he came to Alabama's camp last month and dominated, earning his Crimson Tide offer.

Bell's current ranking is a three-star on the composite, No. 487 prospect nationally, No. 24 offensive guard and No. 58 recruit in California.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

All the film on him was him as a DL. Apparently someone figured out his pro potential is at OL and so he's not going to be rated that high, none the less as of this hour Rivals has him as a four star. Bottom line however is that he has apparently camped with us and the Staff thinks he has the right stuff. OL recruiting is way more voodoo/horse whisperer stuff than other positions.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

All the film on him was him as a DL. Apparently someone figured out his pro potential is at OL and so he's not going to be rated that high, none the less as of this hour Rivals has him as a four star. Bottom line however is that he has apparently camped with us and the Staff thinks he has the right stuff. OL recruiting is way more voodoo/horse whisperer stuff than other positions.
Looks incredibly athletic. I imagine he could easily add 30 lbs and he wouldn't look bulky. Can you say "pulling guard?"

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: *** 3* OG Jarrett Bell Commits to Bama ***

He's about the size to play any position on the line with the height we've been signing on the line lately. Plug him in where he fits best!

Welcome!

prayfast14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2016

Welcome Mr. Bell! Roll Tide![emoji208]

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

He blew it up at the USC camp ( they are still after him hard) then turn heads at the Bama camp recently. CNS and staff love his versatility and athleticism for his size. if he continues to dominate the competition during his senior year, he will be a 4 star across the board. as you mentioned, he only played OL for 3 months. imagine if he has a year under his belt and Cochran training??
unlimited potential. another great find from our staff. they are truly selective this cycle.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He blew it up at the USC camp ( they are still after him hard) then turn heads at the Bama camp recently. CNS and staff love his versatility and athleticism for his size. if he continues to dominate the competition during his senior year, he will be a 4 star across the board. as you mentioned, he only played OL for 3 months. imagine if he has a year under his belt and Cochran training??
unlimited potential. another great find from our staff. they are truly selective this cycle.
Exactly SJC. He was the star at the Bama camp and came away with a committable offer. He is a workout warrior and like you said imagine what will happen after Cochran gets a hold of him.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Goodness..What stands out to me is his wingspan as well as his strength..Looks like he has the versatility to play G or a T spot if need be with that kinda reach to block with..

I also love his commitment video cause it was to the point & not to Hollywood looking like some commitment videos in the last few years..Well done Jarrett & welcome to Bama son..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.