Link: Transfer QBs felt misled by Coach Saban

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
At this level any player with any gray matter knows at a school like Bama, you must stand out to start. Saban is not going to play politics, he is going to put in the guy who can win the game. His job is on the line if he loses, no coach with half a brain plays anyone but the best. If you cannot cut it, go to auburn bahahahahahah

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I thought David left in a correct fashion and didn't say anything. Am I wrong?
Folks are probably referring to the article in which these guys were asked about their decision to leave and some suggested that the communication with them about their position on the team was unsatisfactory. I do not remember if David was one of those interviewed at the time.

squeally dan

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2008
Folks are probably referring to the article in which these guys were asked about their decision to leave and some suggested that the communication with them about their position on the team was unsatisfactory. I do not remember if David was one of those interviewed at the time.
I'm almost 100% certain it was Blake Barnett and Cooper Bateman that were quoted in the article and said they felt misled. I don't think David Cornwell was quoted in the article and I don't think he has had anything negative to say. I saw he didn't have a great game Saturday. I didn't know he was benched. I wonder what his plan is now? Seems like he would be getting close to being a senior by this point.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I think it was them who complained, yet neither have amounted to much at smaller teams, things that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe you are not as good as you think. If you can play at this level you will play, unless you cuss out the coach or something dumb like that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.