Who will we miss the most this year

Blackhawk

Dec 2, 2010
We will miss our great defenders, but we may just miss Ardarius Stewart the most. He always seemed to make the hard catch when we needed it.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Unless we figure out our 2nd CB spot then it has to be Humphrey. Stewart is a good one though, he is probably a close 3rd after Humphrey and Allen for me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Allen, not just for his play on the field, but for his leadership. The guy didn't want the defense to give up a single point in a game.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
OJ Howard. In fact, we won't even realize how much we miss him, because he was never utilized properly.

I'm sorry, I'm not sorry I'm bitter about it.
He is the most underutilized player I can remember us having since CNS got here. If Coach Homer Smith would have had a tight end with that much natural athletic ability, you would have probably measured his stats in miles not yards.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
OJ Howard. In fact, we won't even realize how much we miss him, because he was never utilized properly.

I'm sorry, I'm not sorry I'm bitter about it.
I'll never figure that one out...too obvious for LK I guess. The more I think about last year, the happier I am he is in South Florida. He sure didn't earn his paycheck in 2016 as far as I am concerned....

Maybe we will miss LK the most...in a good way.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'll never figure that one out...too obvious for LK I guess. The more I think about last year, the happier I am he is in South Florida. He sure didn't earn his paycheck in 2016 as far as I am concerned....

Maybe we will miss LK the most...in a good way.
I wanted him gone a long time before it came true...

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Ryan Anderson. He was the Alpha among Alphas...

he's also the only player on defense to record stats in EVERY category; Tackles, TFL (1st) , Sack (t-2nd), QBH (3rd), INT, B/U, FF(1st) FR(t-1st)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.