Advisor who came up with the "new" school lunch program arrested

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Nevertheless, I'm a fan of all greens.
I am on the majority of them as well. Haven't had enough kale to really and truly judge but I had it in a smoothie and found Jim Gaffigan's pesticide joke to be pretty accurate. Not sure if I'll ever go out of my way to try it again. The first impression was not an enjoyable one.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I am on the majority of them as well. Haven't had enough kale to really and truly judge but I had it in a smoothie and found Jim Gaffigan's pesticide joke to be pretty accurate. Not sure if I'll ever go out of my way to try it again. The first impression was not an enjoyable one.
I like raw kale in salads, and it's good sautéed/wilted in olive oil with garlic.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Hey, I love kale.
I could just spray some regular lettuce with bug spray & get you the same flavor profile at a lower price.
Y'all need to enter the Kale eating contest!

http://www.newser.com/story/247237/king-of-kale-eating-retains-his-title.html

When it comes to chowing down on kale, Gideon Oji is once again the top dog, beating back a challenge from hot-dog-eating champ Joey Chestnut. Oji gulped down 22.5 16-ounce bowls of the leafy green vegetable in eight minutes during Sunday's Kale Yeah! Competition at the Erie County Fair in New York, reports the AP. The kale was served raw with oil and vinegar in what's billed as the world's healthiest eating competition.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.