2018 Prospect: 4* CB Nadab Joseph Flips and Signs with Georgia

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Reading BOL, mods are saying that Saban was aware of a possible flip to uga. grades were a concerned so nothing new there.
fwiw Saban and staff told Joseph to hold off on signing due to his grades. this makes sense and matches what I posted on his delay on signing today because he was not going to be EE due to grades. Kirby can claim victory here, but there is more behind the scenes than the casual fan will ever know.
Joseph won't make or break this class. far from it.
we can now put a full court press on Campbell who is willing to listen and Stuart from Cali who was a Bama lean from the start. both are higher on the board than Joseph.
good luck to him in the classroom.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This one caught me off guard. He was the lowest rated of our DB commits/signees but he just committed to us recently. SJC - hoping we can close on Stuart, Campbell is a long shot at best IMO.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
6'2" CBs are very uncommon. Sucks that GA got this kid, grades or not.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
SEC Country now says Joseph didn't even receive a LOI today from UA to sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Didn't this one coming. His size would have been nice to get it. Looks like Kirby learned alot of the Masters tricks but I am sure Nick has a few tricks up his sleeves.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Didn't this one coming. His size would have been nice to get it. Looks like Kirby learned alot of the Masters tricks but I am sure Nick has a few tricks up his sleeves.
If what is being reported by some and Nadab has grade problems to the point Alabama didn't even send a LOI for him to sign, Kirby didn't have much work to do.
Can he qualify for Georgia? He may have to go JUCO Route.
Appears to be one of those things where UGA was willing to take the chance while Alabama wasn't. We're short on numbers, so the staff has to be selective in what chances they take.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If what is being reported by some and Nadab has grade problems to the point Alabama didn't even send a LOI for him to sign, Kirby didn't have much work to do.

Appears to be one of those things where UGA was willing to take the chance while Alabama wasn't. We're short on numbers, so the staff has to be selective in what chances they take.
Agreed. I think I read where UGA has 31 seniors so they have a lot more spots to fill and they can take a chance with Joseph.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
The word “mentor” in a recruiting conversation is not a good thing for the school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ah - I guess Kirby likes wasting time and resources to grab a kid that won't qualify..... He may have skipped some of the fine print in his copy of "the Process"

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Too many of these young men are "ready to... do what he has to do to" only after they waste their time in high school. Good luck to him, I really hope he is ready.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Ah - I guess Kirby likes wasting time and resources to grab a kid that won't qualify..... He may have skipped some of the fine print in his copy of "the Process"
He should check his mobile phone... there's probably a picture of it on there he can refer back to.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.