Link: Fournette says NFL is "slower" than what he expected.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Interesting that the NFL is so "slow" and "easy" yet he still averaged 3.4 YPC against 2nd and 3rd stringers, many of whom will be working 9-5 jobs come September. What a dumb thing to say.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Probably because its preseason and 1. not all the starters are playing 2. Even the ones that are playing aren't normally going at 100%

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
He got what he got playing a whole game against Bama so maybe he has a point. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I will never understand why people make big deals of this. So he is dumb. so what? He is paid to hold a football and run with it or catch a football and run with it or block for guys who are running with the football. He needs skills not brains.
Student athlete?

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I will never understand why people make big deals of this. So he is dumb. so what? He is paid to hold a football and run with it or catch a football and run with it or block for guys who are running with the football. He needs skills not brains.
Nine carries for 31 yards I can understand why he be so pumped, I think the most he ever ran for against Alabama was 38

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.