Alabama Players in the NFL

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Mark Ingram is having a good game so far.

Julio and the Falcons had a very bad game.
The more I watch the Falcons offense them more I’m glad Sarkesian moved on. Not to mention the national title game last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Henry had 11 carries today against the Texans for 109 yds including this 75 yard run to seal the win...

Edit: I love some of the follow up tweets. He covered the spread with that run and cost some people a bunch of money.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/937433268533698560

How many times did we see that at Bama. DBs taking the wrong angle and Derrick Henry outrunning all of them. That guys is a freak of nature.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I also read that Derrick Henry became the fifth player in NFL history - and first in 19 years - to have multiple 70-yard runs during 4Q/OT in one season..

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
How many times did we see that at Bama. DBs taking the wrong angle and Derrick Henry outrunning all of them. That guys is a freak of nature.

His speed is deceptive, he is so big he does not look like he is going as fast as he is. I heard one DB while he was at Bama say, I took an angle that should have put me in his face. He was 3 yards further down field than I expected. His speed is very very deceptive, until you play against him a few times and adjust your estimations.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
21.64 MPH!!! :eek2:

So.... you're basically telling me that if Derrick Henry ran through a residential area..... he'd get a speeding ticket!!!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Turn on this Bills game, those of you that can. They're playing in whiteout conditions with a ton of snow on the ground. Looks like fun.
I turned to the nfl network to watch highlights and the Buffalo game looks awesome.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
Kenyan Drake is having himself a pretty good showing so far tonight. 40 yards rushing and 80 receiving with three minutes left in the first half. Drake can still fly!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.