Alabama Players in the NFL

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Pretty startling that the Miami Dolphins traded away their former starting RB (Jay Ajayi) and have now essentially built their offense around Drake who couldn't really get on the field at Alabama. Saw a media member mention that at one point we had Alvin Kamara (who will probably win rookie of the year), Kenyan Drake, Derrick Henry and TJ Yeldon on our roster at the same time :eek2:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Pretty startling that the Miami Dolphins traded away their former starting RB (Jay Ajayi) and have now essentially built their offense around Drake who couldn't really get on the field at Alabama. Saw a media member mention that at one point we had Alvin Kamara (who will probably win rookie of the year), Kenyan Drake, Derrick Henry and TJ Yeldon on our roster at the same time :eek2:
Fowler was also on that team. Plus, Altee Tenpenny...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I have a feeling similar comments will be made about our current RB depth chart in the future.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Rookie Cornerback Marlon Humphrey Excels Against Antonio Brown
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw for 506 yards, but only had 37 in rookie Marlon Humphrey's direction, according to Pro Football Focus.
“He’s going to be a dog in this league,” veteran cornerback Brandon Carr said of Humphrey. “He’s fast, big, physical, strong. He has passion for the game. He’s going to be awesome.”
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...io-Brown/e73fb245-ace0-4508-ab73-71fead77b11c

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Here are the highlights that the NFL compiled of Drake's game last night. He looked mighty good.

KD has learned to take what yards are there and not to try and hit a home run every time.

On another note, in the Jaguar game Cam Robinson twitched on a 3rd and short and backed them up. They made it and won, but I had to laugh. He twitched a time or two for us as well...

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
KD has learned to take what yards are there and not to try and hit a home run every time.

On another note, in the Jaguar game Cam Robinson twitched on a 3rd and short and backed them up. They made it and won, but I had to laugh. He twitched a time or two for us as well...
Cam is a stud. Guess you have to take a little bad with all of the good.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Looks like Drake cemented his starting spot for next year.
AJ will be starting for a team next year but my gut feeling is Bengals.
Ingram is getting better each year.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Looks like Drake cemented his starting spot for next year.
AJ will be starting for a team next year but my gut feeling is Bengals.
Ingram is getting better each year.
Think you might be right on AJ. Bengals would likely get more for Dalton in a trade and take their chances with AJ moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.