Alabama Players in the NFL

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Derrick Henry has 19 touches for 141 yards and just scored on a 40 yard TD run. Titans trail the Chiefs 21-16 with 12 minutes in the 4 quarter. Henry is the best player on the Titans and he's finally getting a chance to prove it since Murray is injured..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Henry ends the game with 23 rushes for 156 yards 1 TD and 2 catches for 35 yards. Titans win 22-21!! Woo hoo!! Titan UP!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Can’t believe how stubborn NFL coaches can be. DH is made for the playoffs. They essentially wasted his talent in Year one IMO. He had a great game. Was neat to see him run like he did his Heisman year. Long long overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Can’t believe how stubborn NFL coaches can be. DH is made for the playoffs. They essentially wasted his talent in Year one IMO. He had a great game. Was neat to see him run like he did his Heisman year. Long long overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mularkey has made no secret that the reason Derrick didn't play as much early on was because he was slow to pick up protection schemes. They also said he wasn't as good catching the ball out of the backfield, which I can potentially see but I also think is a little hogwash. The first reason is legit though. Running the ball is only half an RBs job.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.