Alabama Players in the NFL

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
And another comment on Cam Sims...

Practice report from minicamp Day 2, a session in which reserves received most of the work

Undrafted rookie WR Cam Sims had the catch of the day, a diving grab along the sideline. I’m not sure if there is room for him on the 53-man roster but if he keeps playing like that he will remain in the conversation all the way up until September 1.
Again, he's still a long shot to make the roster because of the amount of WRs ahead of him but at the very least it sounds like he could be practice squad or make another team. Preseason will be big for him. The continued comments about him give me a lot more hope than I did at first.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Probably need to get ready to see Coop in another jersey. Raiders are reportedly shopping him around with an asking price of a first round pick.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Probably need to get ready to see Coop in another jersey. Raiders are reportedly shopping him around with an asking price of a first round pick.
Cowboys supposedly interested. I wonder if this is like the wide out from Ohio State who just got too muscular to be effective at the receiver position. Maybe Amari just got a little too much bulk and lost what got him drafted in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Cowboys supposedly interested. I wonder if this is like the wide out from Ohio State who just got too muscular to be effective at the receiver position. Maybe Amari just got a little too much bulk and lost what got him drafted in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think we have some Raider fans on here, so they can correct me if I'm off base when I say this appears to be more about Jon Gruden being stupid.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Think we have some Raider fans on here, so they can correct me if I'm off base when I say this appears to be more about Jon Gruden being stupid.
Not a Raiders fan, but YES. Gruden wants to build this team over from the ground up. He likes Cooper, but he needs too many pieces and Cooper can help him get a few pieces to help. Mostly, he needs a QB that he trusts, and he does not trust Carr.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Not a Raiders fan, but YES. Gruden wants to build this team over from the ground up. He likes Cooper, but he needs too many pieces and Cooper can help him get a few pieces to help. Mostly, he needs a QB that he trusts, and he does not trust Carr.
And not AJ either I take it

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: Amari Cooper to Cowboys

UGHHHH I hate when Alabama players go to other NFC East teams. I'm still struggling with Landon Collins in a Giants uniform and now this....:mad2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.