Alabama Players in the NFL

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Henry trying to drag a shorthanded Titans kicking and screaming into the playoffs
Henry played well, but Blaine Gabbert was too much to overcome. He had 93 yards on 16 carries (5.8 YPC) rushing against a team that hasn't allowed a 100 yard rusher all year, despite them completely selling out to stop him.
Might have been a different game if Mariota had played.

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
Shout out to one of my favorites.

Levi Wallace.

Undrafted, signed to Bills practice squad. Now playing solid and is showing what he can do. Always the underdog.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Shout out to one of my favorites.

Levi Wallace.

Undrafted, signed to Bills practice squad. Now playing solid and is showing what he can do. Always the underdog.
Robert Foster has been really good this year too. He had 27 receptions for 541 yards (20 YPC) and 3 TD's in 13 games this year. He has looked like player we always thought he would be here.

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
Let’s add Tony Brown to the mix.

You think these pro teams need to play closer attention. That’s 3 we mentioned that we’re not drafted, that are starting and playing well.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
WR is a different position. Very few DBs with his speed have sniffed success in the NFL.
Also a different time. The game was different when Jerry Rice played.

he was disrespected while he was at bama as well. for my money hes the best corner thats been here under saban. if you can play here with these guys like that, you can play in the league.
He had the technique and the mental side of things. If he got beat, he didn’t have the speed to catch up to the WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
he was disrespected while he was at bama as well. for my money hes the best corner thats been here under saban. if you can play here with these guys like that, you can play in the league.
It is not disrespectful to say that it is slow - he is slow. I am pulling for him.

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
It is not disrespectful to say that it is slow - he is slow. I am pulling for him.
Tony Brown was one of the fastest guys in America. Still undrafted. In same situation as Levi.

Side note. Jerry Rice had a slow 40. But the people who played with him said if there was a timed 15 to 50 no one could tough him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.