Alabama Players in the NFL - Page 7
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 79 to 91 of 401
  1. #79
    Suspended Alasippi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    12,876

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Richard Mullaney was waived by the Browns today.
    They also waived Joe Haden last week who got picked up immediately by Pittsburgh.
    I have a feeling he'll end up on a squad somewhere.
    Cleveland is like....what's the word?

  2. Advertisement
  3. #80
    Suspended Alasippi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    12,876

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    He's a starter for Bears....
    AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks.....we missed him so much at the end of the season last year. To me, he was THE leader of our team.
    Glad to see him doing well!

  4. #81
    REC | FB | BB Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    36,186

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  5. #82
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,174

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Fournette had a good game

  6. #83
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,983

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    He handled Clowney and JJ Watt. Really impressive debut..

  7. #84
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    5,583

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    They also waived Joe Haden last week who got picked up immediately by Pittsburgh.
    I have a feeling he'll end up on a squad somewhere.
    Cleveland is like....what's the word?
    Haden wasn't waived in the sense that Mullaney was - they let him go and get rid of his contract. It's a normal move.

  8. #85
    BamaNation All-American Snuffy Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    3,105

    Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    He handled Clowney and JJ Watt. Really impressive debut..
    Clowney is a phenomenal athlete with ZERO work ethic (aka lazy). Holding off JJ Watt is impressive for a rookie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #86
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,174

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL


  10. #87
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,983

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy Smith View Post
    Clowney is a phenomenal athlete with ZERO work ethic (aka lazy). Holding off JJ Watt is impressive for a rookie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a feeling Myles Garrett will be the same way. Legendary level of athleticism but not the work ethic or passion for the game of football to go with it..

  11. #88
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    7,936

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    The NFL announced Bama and LSWho are tied for the most players on NFL rosters at 39 each.

    http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Al...ason-107407174

  12. #89
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Slocomb, Al
    Posts
    974

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    If AJ doesnt get some playing time now with Cinnci....he never will. Dalton is playing about as bad as a qb can.

  13. #90
    BamaNation All-American tusks_n_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by TUSCALOOSAHONOR View Post
    If AJ doesnt get some playing time now with Cinnci....he never will. Dalton is playing about as bad as a qb can.
    It's frustrating. He's good enough that other teams keep inquiring about trading for him but the Bengals won't trade him or play him. They just keep him on the sideline as an insurance policy in case Dalton gets injured.

    At least Kareem Jackson and Dre Kirkpatrick both started and played well tonight on opposing teams. A good bit of former SEC players were in tonight's game.

    Oh and Deshaun Watson showed in his 1st Career Start that no matter what the learning curve will be....he still has the 'IT Factor'. That was an awesome 49 yard TD scramble that was basically the game winning play. I'm glad he's going to be NFL teams problem now...lol.

  14. #91
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Posts
    2,526

    Re: Alabama Players in the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by tusks_n_raider View Post
    It's frustrating. He's good enough that other teams keep inquiring about trading for him but the Bengals won't trade him or play him. They just keep him on the sideline as an insurance policy in case Dalton gets injured.

    At least Kareem Jackson and Dre Kirkpatrick both started and played well tonight on opposing teams. A good bit of former SEC players were in tonight's game.

    Oh and Deshaun Watson showed in his 1st Career Start that no matter what the learning curve will be....he still has the 'IT Factor'. That was an awesome 49 yard TD scramble that was basically the game winning play. I'm glad he's going to be NFL teams problem now...lol.
    AJ's payday is coming...he will be somewhere else next year making quite a few mil per year. And starting. Cincy is stuck in neutral and their gameplay is not working.
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!