Alabama Players in the NFL

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Levi Wallace has been promoted to the main 53-Man Roster for the Bills!!!

Dude is one of my favorite former players..... Super Hard Worker!!! I wouldn't doubt him accomplishing anything he wants in life.

Way to go LEVI!!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bleacher Report's NFL draft analyst/scout Matt Miller has his big board (top 32) out today in his weekly scouting notebook.
It's time to update the big board once more before a full breakdown on Tuesday, November 12. Here's my most recent top 32:
1. Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
2. Ed Oliver, DL, Houston
3. Quinnen Williams, DL, Alabama
4. Devin White, LB, LSU
5. Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
6. Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
7. Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan
8. Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson
9. Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
10. Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
11. Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
12. Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
13. Jachai Polite, EDGE, Florida
14. Jeffery Simmons, DL, Mississippi State
15. Raekwon Davis, DL, Alabama
16. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
17. Montez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi State
18. Dexter Lawrence, DL, Clemson
19. Dre'Mont Jones, DL, Ohio State
20. Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Clemson
21. Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
22. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
23. Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
24. Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama
25. Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
26. Chase Winovich, EDGE, Michigan
27. Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
28. Brian Burns, EDGE, Florida State
29. Jerry Tillery, DL, Notre Dame
30. Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
31. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
32. Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
Looks like the Titans are through with D. Henry. Tried to trade him and only getting a handful of touches per game. Such a shame because I think the guy wants it so bad and he could be an everyday back. Unfortunately he is at his best when he gets 25 carries a game and needs an offense built around the running game (like the Titans the last 2 years).

Maybe he will get another chance with a team more suited for his game. Heck it took the Saints a year or two before they realized how good they could be with a running game!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Looks like the Titans are through with D. Henry. Tried to trade him and only getting a handful of touches per game. Such a shame because I think the guy wants it so bad and he could be an everyday back. Unfortunately he is at his best when he gets 25 carries a game and needs an offense built around the running game (like the Titans the last 2 years).

Maybe he will get another chance with a team more suited for his game. Heck it took the Saints a year or two before they realized how good they could be with a running game!
They are not using him right.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This new coach has no idea how to use him...none at all. If you don't want to run him 25 times, then throw it to him out of the backfield for crying out loud.

They did resign Jalston as a way to have a power blocking back -- but then had him inactive for the last game.

How do these coaches get these jobs? The Titans have gone backwards, big time.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Bleacher Report's NFL draft analyst/scout Matt Miller has his big board (top 32) out today in his weekly scouting notebook.
Lot can change between between now and Jan.... I'm little surprised Raekwon Davis is at #15, given his performance this season for most part. I understand he's getting double teamed a lot, but so is Q. Williams. Just amazing! Mack just need to improve his draft stock by being consistent with his game. Mack is probably gone this year.. no matter what we think... I don't know how he can improve his stock next year. I expect Irv Smith to be in top 20 when it's over and done with.

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
This new coach has no idea how to use him...none at all. If you don't want to run him 25 times, then throw it to him out of the backfield for crying out loud.

They did resign Jalston as a way to have a power blocking back -- but then had him inactive for the last game.

How do these coaches get these jobs? The Titans have gone backwards, big time.
Yup. Over and over over the last 2 years he has been deadly in the 2nd half, hitting home runs of 50 plus yards. He got , what 4 touches in the 2nd half Monday night?

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Speaking of Henry , he had 9 less rushes and had more yards than Lewis. Why is it he isn't starting? Is it because the new coach doesn't know how to use him or thinks he doesn't fit the NFL running back model?
I'm hoping that Drake goes somewhere else too. Miami sure has turned their back on him.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Robert Foster topped 100 yards on three catches

Jarran Reed was ballin

Ingram hit 104 today

Julio fastest ever to 10,000 yards

Ryan Kelly named the best NFL center by many

DH had two TDs

these Bama guys are such NFL busts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Robert Foster topped 100 yards on three catches

Jarran Reed was ballin

Ingram hit 104 today

Julio fastest ever to 10,000 yards

Ryan Kelly named the best NFL center by many

DH had two TDs

these Bama guys are such NFL busts

Don't forget Ryan Anderson with a crucial forced fumble.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Speaking of Henry , he had 9 less rushes and had more yards than Lewis. Why is it he isn't starting? Is it because the new coach doesn't know how to use him or thinks he doesn't fit the NFL running back model?
I'm hoping that Drake goes somewhere else too. Miami sure has turned their back on him.
I say that the coach doesn't know how or doesn't want to use him in a manner than fits him best. He wants a small, scat back to dart and dash...rather than a bull dozer who can run 100 mph.

As for KD, I have never been fully sold on him. He goes almost too fast at times -- even to the point of being out of control -- which leads to the fumbling problem. A better sense of timing and seeing the holes would help him dramatically...as would a really good OL!

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
As for KD, I have never been fully sold on him. He goes almost too fast at times -- even to the point of being out of control -- which leads to the fumbling problem. A better sense of timing and seeing the holes would help him dramatically...as would a really good OL!
He was like this at times when he was at Alabama

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Let’s not forget Mark Barron. Former safety converted into OLB. He had 6 tackles against Seattle. He has almost 600 career tackles.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.