Alabama Players in the NFL

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Apparently Henry refused to go in to try to score 5th TD

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-enter-game-to-break-titans-touchdown-record/

“During a postgame interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrew, Henry explained why he didn't want to enter the game at that point. Basically, the running back said he wanted to share the wealth with his good friend, Lewis.
"We both gotta eat," Henry said. "I want to see him get a touchdown. I got four. I just care about my teammates, I want to see him get a touchdown. We work so hard throughout the week. It's that relationship we have. I want to see everybody eat. Records come and go."

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Apparently Henry refused to go in to try to score 5th TD

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-enter-game-to-break-titans-touchdown-record/

“During a postgame interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrew, Henry explained why he didn't want to enter the game at that point. Basically, the running back said he wanted to share the wealth with his good friend, Lewis.
"We both gotta eat," Henry said. "I want to see him get a touchdown. I got four. I just care about my teammates, I want to see him get a touchdown. We work so hard throughout the week. It's that relationship we have. I want to see everybody eat. Records come and go."
That is very unselfish of Derrick Henry.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Safe to say the Bama picks are busts days are over
It was never really true anyway. Sure, some don’t pan out (Richardson for example) but when you put as many people in the NFL, you’re gonna have more “failures” than other teams. It’s simple math...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Safe to say the Bama picks are busts days are over
All teams have "busts". Sometimes it isn't even the players fault. Sometimes it is the coaches, the teams, or just a bad fit. Cooper being a prime example. Just look at what he is doing now versus what he was doing as a Raider.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
All teams have "busts". Sometimes it isn't even the players fault. Sometimes it is the coaches, the teams, or just a bad fit. Cooper being a prime example. Just look at what he is doing now versus what he was doing as a Raider.
About the only person I heard trying to give credence the bust thing was "Vlad" Kiper anyway. I value his opinion about as much as I do Brando's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.