Alabama Players in the NFL

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I swear OJ just has a knack for being wide open. Idk what it is about him but I can't ever remember a player who keeps getting so freaking wide open.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Mark Barron had an INT and eight tackles.

Julio got hurt but it sounds like he will play through it

Guys like CJ Mosley and Landon Collins continue to pile up tackles and such. Both have looked good from the few games I've seen of them overall this season

Hightower got a sack of Cam

Dalvin Tomlinson looks good this year too.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Mark Barron had an INT and eight tackles.

Julio got hurt but it sounds like he will play through it

Guys like CJ Mosley and Landon Collins continue to pile up tackles and such. Both have looked good from the few games I've seen of them overall this season

Hightower got a sack of Cam

Dalvin Tomlinson looks good this year too.
The Falcons Bye week is this week, so Julio (hip flexer) has got some time to heal up

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Ha Ha had GB's first INT of the season vs. Da Bears Thursday night along with eight tackles, and Quinton Dial as predicted by "some";) when the Packers picked him up on waivers, has become a steady (key word) contributor to the Packers' defense when they're in the base 3-4.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Jonathan Allen continues to play really well. He wrecked the KC OG at times and was consistently held (never getting a call) throughout the game.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Jonathan Allen continues to play really well. He wrecked the KC OG at times and was consistently held (never getting a call) throughout the game.
Yep, he was a force with the inside pass rush all night. They also had him standing up as the middle linebacker on one play but Kansas City called timeout. Would've loved to see what the defensive scheme would've been on that play. Also, Reggie Ragland played some last night for Kansas City. I'm hoping he sticks with the Chiefs and becomes a leader of their defense..

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Yep, he was a force with the inside pass rush all night. They also had him standing up as the middle linebacker on one play but Kansas City called timeout. Would've loved to see what the defensive scheme would've been on that play. Also, Reggie Ragland played some last night for Kansas City. I'm hoping he sticks with the Chiefs and becomes a leader of their defense..
I really wanted to see that play. He was fired up too, jumping around and pumping his fist. He was also top 5 graded Redskins player by PFF

Ryan Anderson played some too and while he did lose contain on one Alex Smith QB run he looked pretty solid apart from that. At least from what I saw.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: Alabama Rookies in the NFL

Some big performances this past weekend so I thought it was worth updating.

Ingram had a big game with 150 total yards and 2TDs.

A'shawn Robinson had a pick six in the same game. His first INT and TD in the NFL.

Eddie Jackson caused an Int though he didn't get it himself.

Mark Barron was all over the field and had a sack and eight tackles.

Jonathan Allen didn't have any tackles but had 2 QB hits. He also has a foot injury and was in a boot after the game. It's unclear how much time he will miss but he will have an MRI today.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: Alabama Rookies in the NFL

Some big performances this past weekend so I thought it was worth updating.

Ingram had a big game with 150 total yards and 2TDs.

A'shawn Robinson had a pick six in the same game. His first INT and TD in the NFL.

Eddie Jackson caused an Int though he didn't get it himself.

Mark Barron was all over the field and had a sack and eight tackles.

Jonathan Allen didn't have any tackles but had 2 QB hits. He also has a foot injury and was in a boot after the game. It's unclear how much time he will miss but he will have an MRI today.
Allen has a Lisfranc Sprain is expected to be out 3-4 weeks.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Henry had his best game as a pro for the Titans tonight. 19 carries for 131 yards and 1 rushing TD and 1 catch for 14 yards. Most of his yards came on his last carry which was a 72 yard TD run to seal the game. Google it if you missed it. It’s worth watching. Looked like a lot of the runs he made at Bama..

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
They aren't going to have a choice but to start leaning on Derrick more. As good as Murray has been, they've all seen that if you get Henry in a rhythm a big play is inevitable. He STILL wears out defenders, even at the pro level. I think he has more physical tools than Murray and his ceiling is higher. He is in a good place in Tennessee to play his style of football.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
They aren't going to have a choice but to start leaning on Derrick more. As good as Murray has been, they've all seen that if you get Henry in a rhythm a big play is inevitable. He STILL wears out defenders, even at the pro level. I think he has more physical tools than Murray and his ceiling is higher. He is in a good place in Tennessee to play his style of football.
Agreed...Murray is really, really good -- but he wore down as the game went on...understandable. Henry got stronger despite being called on to make the tough runs in short yardage situations. I could not believe the play calling at times by the Titans...the ghost of LK lived...jet sweep on the 2 yard line? Come on...man up and give the ball to Murray or Henry and go down swinging.

Did you see the Titan players congratulating DH? It was like they wanted him to see that he could dominate at this level if he just took his game up a bit. Great players have another gear -- and he has that as we all know.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Agreed...Murray is really, really good -- but he wore down as the game went on...understandable. Henry got stronger despite being called on to make the tough runs in short yardage situations. I could not believe the play calling at times by the Titans...the ghost of LK lived...jet sweep on the 2 yard line? Come on...man up and give the ball to Murray or Henry and go down swinging.

Did you see the Titan players congratulating DH? It was like they wanted him to see that he could dominate at this level if he just took his game up a bit. Great players have another gear -- and he has that as we all know.
To the TE no less. Dumbest play call of the game by far especially when you're supposed to be a smash mouth power running team and have Fowler, Murray and Henry as backfield options..

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
To the TE no less. Dumbest play call of the game by far especially when you're supposed to be a smash mouth power running team and have Fowler, Murray and Henry as backfield options..
After watching the highlights I saw that one of the TD's was a handoff to Murray up the middle. Most of the highlighted plays were by Mariota, who seemed to have a VERY good night from the pocket. Tennessee could be pretty good. I think they need a few more weapons outside to complement Mariota. Don't know anything about their defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.