Alabama Players in the NFL

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: Alabama Rookies in the NFL

I was in the Smokey Mountains for the past few days so I haven't kept up with much football but here is a summary of all the Bama players this past week by AL.com Click Here

Might this draft class rival the historic '92 defense by placing 7 defensive starters in the league?
This draft class really might turn out to be the best yet under Saban. A TON of talent and quite a few players that seem to have "All Pro" type of ceiling

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Reuben Foster having a good game tonight

Also been seeing Vinny Sunseri in or close to a lot of special teams plays.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Re: Reuben Foster having a good game tonight

You are correct. He let Dalvin Cook know from the start that he was there to play last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Let's see how he does in regular season, but I enjoy watching him play. Sunseri is doing well. I wouldn't be shocked to see him starting down the road.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Dareus got sent home Saturday. Guy needs to get it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude is insanely talented and could be a future HOF with that talent but good god...

Jonathan Allen didn't do all that much in the preseason game but I will say I only saw him rush from the inside maybe once the whole game. Seems odd for them to not use him there when that was were he was most effective in college.

Ryan Anderson didn't play because of a neck injury.

Rueben Foster is going to be the steal of the draft. I would put money on him making the pro bowl this year or next and he will widely be considered a top non pass rushing LB by seasons end. I hate the 49ers for getting him.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

Reuben foster was "commanding the middle of the field like a warlord"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000836087/article/nfc-preseason-grades-reuben-foster-marshon-lattimore-shine

Reuben Foster. LB: The rookie linebacker looked like the best player on the field against the Vikings. Foster chased down runners and pass catchers from sideline to sideline, exhibiting outstanding instincts, awareness and acceleration. He finished the night with eight tackles, including a tackle for loss, while commanding the middle of the field like a warlord. If the preseason is any indication, the 49ers' D will return to prominence with Foster leading the charge. Grade: A+

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Goes to show you just how much Coach Saban can squeeze out of these kids.....year after year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.