Alabama Players in the NFL

jds22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2011
I was amazed to realize today that all 12 playoff teams have at least one Bama player on the roster. Growing up I would root for whatever NFL team that wasn’t mine that had a Bama player. Can’t choose that way now.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Henry played well, but Blaine Gabbert was too much to overcome. He had 93 yards on 16 carries (5.8 YPC) rushing against a team that hasn't allowed a 100 yard rusher all year, despite them completely selling out to stop him.
Might have been a different game if Mariota had played.
Too many pieces on defense were injured. And Andrew Luck is playing out of his mind right now. I doubt we’d have beaten them with Mariota. Maybe next year. [emoji1744].[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
A lot of people wanting the Redskins to change their mascot. How about the Washington Crimson Tide? LOL. They sure do love our defensive players. If they sign CJ and get Dix back, almost their entire defense will be former Tide players besides their CB's. Their entire DL is former Tide. Both LBs assuming they sign CJ (Already have Foster) and both Safeties if they sign Dix.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Sounds like HaHa Clinton Dix is likely headed back to the Redskins. For those keeping score that would mean 5-7 of the Redskins defensive starters will be Alabama players. 2 starters on each level of the defense.

DL: Daron Payne, Jonathan Allen

LB: Reuben Foster, Sean Dion Hamilton, Ryan Anderson (Foster and Hamilton will likely be the staters at ILB but Hamilton's place is less sure. Anderson would be a starter today at OLB but I don't think he will be by the time the season comes around).

DB: Haha Clinton Dix and Landon Collins

Really hope this defense becomes something special for both the Redskins and Alabama's sake (would be a great recruiting point IMO)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.