Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
And it happened again today.
I have no sympathy for the message of this Kessler joker, but in Charlottesville today he was assaulted repeatedly for speaking.
I have no problem with booing so loud that no one can hear what he has to say, but when someone throws a punch or tackles a guy, somebody ought to be arrested.

One arrest has been made following the incident. Robert K. Litzenberger, 47, of Charlottesville, Va. was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery for spitting on Kessler as he was trying to walk away from the area. We spoke with the man who punched Kessler in the face who said, "He (Kessler) had an incredible amount of nerve coming in front of the people of Charlottesville after the pain, suffering, and terror that he brought on the community. He should never be allowed to show his face in town again."

I guess the silver lining of all this is that Kessler will probably realize that life in Charlottesville is not going to be pleasant and move on.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
As for the terrorist attacker, in a "man on the street" interview in Charlottesville, a guy in Charlottesville said, "I hope the only question is which prison that guy is going to die in."

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I have no sympathy for the message of this Kessler joker, but in Charlottesville today he was assaulted repeatedly for speaking.
I have no problem with booing so loud that no one can hear what he has to say, but when someone throws a punch or tackles a guy, somebody ought to be arrested.

One arrest has been made following the incident. Robert K. Litzenberger, 47, of Charlottesville, Va. was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery for spitting on Kessler as he was trying to walk away from the area. We spoke with the man who punched Kessler in the face who said, "He (Kessler) had an incredible amount of nerve coming in front of the people of Charlottesville after the pain, suffering, and terror that he brought on the community. He should never be allowed to show his face in town again."

I guess the silver lining of all this is that Kessler will probably realize that life in Charlottesville is not going to be pleasant and move on.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle at him in such fear. It isn't right (violence), but stil...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

i think this was yesterday. i am glad they charged the guy for spitting on him, did they also charge the guy who punched him? and i am also glad that kessler feels unwanted and got a little taste of the fear he is trying to instill in others.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but chuckle at him in such fear. It isn't right (violence), but stil...
If you don't want the horns, don't mess with the bull. These people are so tough online and they've now deluded themselves into taking this to the streets and it's a little different spouting off behind a microphone in front of live people.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
i think this was yesterday. i am glad they charged the guy for spitting on him, did they also charge the guy who punched him? and i am also glad that kessler feels unwanted and got a little taste of the fear he is trying to instill in others.
Well, the local TV station found the guy who punched him and interviewed. Apparently the cops still have not run that guy down.
I'm sure that the Charlottesville PD, after what Kessler said about them ("They did not do their job."), are not moving heaven and earth to find the punch-thrower.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Well, the local TV station found the guy who punched him and interviewed. Apparently the cops still have not run that guy down.
I'm sure that the Charlottesville PD, after what Kessler said about them ("They did not do their job."), are not moving heaven and earth to find the punch-thrower.
dude had a lot of nerve to call out the police like that then run and hide behind them

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

When the dude was screaming in his face and hurling obscenities so close and so loud, his "fear for his own safety" should have kicked since the cops weren't doing anything. And yes, I'm saying he should have defended himself properly regardless of the message he was spreading that the protestors didn't like.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
When the dude was screaming in his face and hurling obscenities so close and so loud, his "fear for his own safety" should have kicked since the cops weren't doing anything. And yes, I'm saying he should have defended himself properly regardless of the message he was spreading that the protestors didn't like.
from the looks of it, he is not very capable.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
and now this. link

OKLAHOMA CITY - Federal officials say that a 23-year-old Oklahoma man has been arrested after allegedly planning to blow up a bomb in downtown Oklahoma City.

According to a criminal complaint, the FBI arrested 23-year-old Jerry Drake Varnell at 1 a.m. on Aug. 12 after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he believed to be an explosives-laden van he had parked in an alley next to BancFirst in downtown Oklahoma City.

The complaint alleges that Varnell initially wanted to blow up the Federal Reserve Building in Washington, D.C. with a device that was similar to the one used in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

Court documents claim that Varnell was upset with the government, and his plans got the attention of law enforcement.

An undercover FBI agent posed as a person who could help him with the bombing.

According to the complaint, Varnell identified BancFirst as the target, helped assemble the device, loaded it into a van and drove it to the alley by the bank.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

If he tried to defend himself he would have been beaten to a pulp, I imagine. Fleeing was the right thing.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Posted on Twitter, by some left-wing kook (a lot of you will know who he is):

NRA and American conservatives/Nazis are one and the same.
Seriously? And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?

Met with:

There are 378 genders, but politics boils down to Nazis vs people who agree with me
Touche!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.