Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Left-Wing Agitators Call For Escalated Tactics In Response To Charlottesville

Well, that is certainly the adult response.

“The police will not protect us. (Really? I wonder why. Might have something to do with you trying to kill them, but that is just a guess, on my part.) They murder over a thousand people every year in this country, (They do? Says who? SPLC? CAIR? If they do, you can bet 99.9999% of them are Jews.) and infiltrate and attack our demonstrations when we stand up against alt-right terror. (Or maybe they idolize you, and want to join in the mayhem and destruction.) We have to organize to defend ourselves.”
Oh, I see. Well, that explains everything.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
and now this. link
It's a dirty business, and if not managed carefully can lead to entrapment, but infiltration by FBI agents that dirtbags think are really fellow dirtbags is the best way to go. I personally have no problem with the FBI posing as a anti-government weirdo in order to sniff these violence-minded knuckleheads out. Well done, FBI. Now, throw the book at this jerk.

Then again, one version of the public affairs version of this is that there was an informant involved.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
For a state that did not secede until after the President called for troops to overthrow elected state governments, this was a monument to soldiers who fought to defend constitutional liberty and self-government.
Then again, maybe, it is entirely appropriate for a 21st century left-wing mob to pull it down.
One wonders where this will end.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Give it time.

I'm not talking about run of the mill Democrats - Joe Biden and friends - but Antifa. That's who tore down that statue. I had friends who travelled with the ANSWR/IAC protest circuit after 9/11. Look them up. They'll keep pushing this issue as long as they can.
LOL! The Anti-fascist fascists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.