Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters - Page 4
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111454 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 2003TIDE's Avatar

Re: Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    people who are protesting pro-nazi white nationalists are themselves on the radical fringe of the left and extremists in their own right
    Antifa are a bunch of thugs and troublemakers in their own right. They are the people you see in helmets and protective gear fighting the Nazis. I think they were only a small portion of the people protesting the nazis though.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

I just saw where a police helicopter crashed near Charlottesville killing 2. Ugh.

https://www.rt.com/usa/399438-police...arlottesville/

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

I don't know how accurate this is, but this link from another site is suggesting the guy ran into the crowd was anti-Trump.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-charlott...rders-druggie/

BamaNation Hall of Fame 2003TIDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    I don't know how accurate this is, but this link from another site is suggesting the guy ran into the crowd was anti-Trump.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-charlott...rders-druggie/
    Pretty surer this is wrong. Dude is still posting on Twitter so obviously he isn't the one that was arrested.
    Last edited by 2003TIDE; August 12th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

BamaNation All-American sabanball's Avatar

So the radical left and the radical right got into a little "slap and tickle" today... shocker. Guess who wins? CNN FOX News MSNBC

Some of you guys are in for a real treat when the Chinese hack the 2020 election and put a Libertarian in office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

Charlottesville tried Friday night to change the venue of the "Unite the Right" rally.
    A Federal judge issued an emergency court order forcing Charlottesville to allow the rally at Emancipation Park as planned.
    The judge bears a certain amount of responsibility for the carnage that ensued.

Quote Originally Posted by sabanball View Post
    So the radical left and the radical right got into a little "slap and tickle" today... shocker. Guess who wins? CNN FOX News MSNBC

Some of you guys are in for a real treat when the Chinese hack the 2020 election and put a Libertarian in office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    there was definitely some slap and tickle going on today

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    there was definitely some slap and tickle going on today

A great philosopher once said, "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow."

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

Some of the antifa counter-protesters playing "slap and tickle," with a spray can flame thrower.

Mrs. Tidewater's cousin works in the UVa hospital and was on the job today.
    She was badly rattled.

BamaNation Hall of Fame cuda.1973's Avatar

Yikes...............there is a photo (over on some site that I have been known to read) that shows the car ramming the crowd.

Bodies flying in the air, every which way. Judging by the posters, and the clothing, the folks in the crowd had, pretty safe to safe it was some notzy horse's patoot.
    "I hate morning people.
    And mornings.

And people!"

And on another site...............photo of last night's................I dunno what to call it........as it looked too much like a cheesy re-enactment of a Nuremberg rally.
    "I hate morning people.
    And mornings.

And people!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    Some of the antifa counter-protesters playing "slap and tickle," with a spray can flame thrower.

Mrs. Tidewater's cousin works in the UVa hospital and was on the job today.
    She was badly rattled.
    If I can inject some levity, despite the tragic loss of life, what are the dorks in that video doing? What was it supposed to be? Lord of the Flies or Young Frankenstein.

If they only quit when they were ahead. (If they ever were.) No, they had to push it and push more. And then someone else pushes back, and.......

"I hate morning people.
    And mornings.

And people!"