Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
looks like he has cut off his hair. i think i read earlier today that he had released a facebook video a little while back where he was talking about beating this guy, this guy doesn't seem very bright. that was some clockwork orange level stuff in that video.

they need to track down the long haired dude with the beard. looked like he was sort of a ringleader calling the shots.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
looks like he has cut off his hair. i think i read earlier today that he had released a facebook video a little while back where he was talking about beating this guy, this guy doesn't seem very bright. that was some clockwork orange level stuff in that video.

they need to track down the long haired dude with the beard. looked like he was sort of a ringleader calling the shots.
Numerous photos of that dude are out there. I'm surprised someone hasn't ID'ed that joker on facebook so he can join Ramos in prison. I bet they'll be quite popular in the general population in prison. I don't expect to grieve overmuch if he "slips in the shower."

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Numerous photos of that dude are out there. I'm surprised someone hasn't ID'ed that joker on facebook so he can join Ramos in prison. I bet they'll be quite popular in the general population in prison. I don't expect to grieve overmuch if he "slips in the shower."
i remember seeing a picture of that guy in the immediate aftermath and someone implying he was a known entity in that community, i will see if i can dig around and find that again.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
this is the guy. i don't know anything about this website and it appears to be a teaser for a paid-access blog. i found it in the "yes, you're a racist" tweet stream that happened in the couple of days after. so appropriate grains of salt should be used.

Disavowed: White Nationalist and ex-Green Beret part of Charlottesville violence

Kevin Knodell and Derek Gannon (former Special Forces guy) say that is Mike Tubbs. I knew Tubbs before he was kicked out of Special Forces and sent to prison on domestic terrorism charges. (Long story)
Racist dirtball (as if the company he keeps did not already say that).

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Pelosi unequivocally condemns Antifa for disrupting a rally in Berkeley, calling for arrests.

Nancy Pelosi said:
Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts. The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.
Personally, I think she missed a prime opportunity to blame the violence on many sides, since a few folks among the largely peaceful pro-Trump rally used pepper spray on Antifa members.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Jason Spencer sure sounds like a credit to his district.

Georgia lawmaker: Talk of ditching Confederate statues could cause Democrat to ‘go missing’

A Georgia Republican lawmaker warned a Democratic former colleague who criticized his support for Civil War monuments on Facebook that she won’t be “met with torches but something a lot more definitive” if she continues to call for the removal of statues in south Georgia.

State Rep. Jason Spencer, a Woodbine Republican, also wrote former state Rep. LaDawn Jones that “people in South Georgia are people of action, not drama” and suggested some who don’t understand that “will go missing in the Okefenokee.”

“Too many necks they are red around here,” he wrote. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you about ’em.”

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I guess this is one way to dispel the racist undertones of these monuments to the Confederacy. Pro tip: we don't lynch people in 2017.

Missouri GOP Rep. Warren Love sounds like a quality guy.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/[COLOR=#14171A][FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/s_webber/status/903022713891151874[/FONT][/COLOR]

What is it about Missouri? Isn't that where the congresswoman or senator is from, that wanted Trump to be assassinated and refused to apologize or back down from her statements?

Show Me State indeed.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I guess this is one way to dispel the racist undertones of these monuments to the Confederacy. Pro tip: we don't lynch people in 2017.

Missouri GOP Rep. Warren Love sounds like a quality guy.
The ironically-named Missouri representative.

Missouri could probably get along nicely without him in office.

Man, stop and think before saying something you will regret later. I don't like vandalism against any monument, but recommending lynching? Geez.

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The ironically-named Missouri representative.

Missouri could probably get along nicely without him in office.

Man, stop and think before saying something you will regret later. I don't like vandalism against any monument, but recommending lynching? Geez.
He should have said -- "If we find you, we will put you in a room with a recording of Ed Orgeron reading 'War and Peace' for 30 straight days" --

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.