Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters - Page 86
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36767980818283848586
Results 1,106 to 1,111 of 1111
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

Re: Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    I don’t think this guy got up that morning intending to kill people.
    He did drive a car into a crowd at high speed to kill people, though.
    My only objection to the death penalty in such cases is that the Commonwealth would have spent a mountain of money in lawyer fees trying execute this guy. Cheaper to house the guy until a fellow inmate who disagrees with his politics shivs him.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Re: Rioting at Charlottsville Va (UVA) by white nationalists and counter protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    He did drive a car into a crowd at high speed to kill people, though.
    My only objection to the death penalty in such cases is that the Commonwealth would have spent a mountain of money in lawyer fees trying execute this guy. Cheaper to house the guy until a fellow inmate who disagrees with his politics shivs him.
    Prison justice is often better than what the government hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Jury recommends life in prison plus 419 years for Charlottesville car attacker
    Given how popular this guy is going to be in prison, I do not expect him to survive until parole.
    I also do not expect to grieve over much if he does not survive.
    Ummmm....you do understand there is a large prison contingent of Aryan Brotherhood/Skinheads/Nazis, right?
    Iím not certain at all that he wonít die of old age in prison, barring any inmate prisoners vs prisoners riot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Ummmm....you do understand there is a large prison contingent of Aryan Brotherhood/Skinheads/Nazis, right?
    I’m not certain at all that he won’t die of old age in prison, barring any inmate prisoners vs prisoners riot.
    I'd rather the legal system did it, but it would cost so much and I'm a fiscal reactionary. Still, I would not be surprised if somebody who did not care for his attitudes on race got him alone in prison some time.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Jury recommends life in prison plus 419 years for Charlottesville car attacker
    Given how popular this guy is going to be in prison, I do not expect him to survive until parole.
    I also do not expect to grieve over much if he does not survive.
    Just read the linked article. Sounds like he did have some intent to harm people.

He may go into protective custody due to his notoriety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation First Team Its On A Slab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    I’m not certain at all that he won’t die of old age in prison, barring any inmate prisoners vs prisoners riot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That is what I was thinking. He will probably be hailed as a hero to his race by the Aryan Nations convicts.