Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
https://www.vox.com/2015/11/23/9765718/domestic-terrorism-threat

egardless of the type of terrorist attack — jihadist or right-wing — the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are committed by US-born citizens. Of the 546 individuals arrested for terrorism, 63 percent were born here. As my colleague Jennifer Williams notes, citizens living at home can radicalize and become terrorists too, even though that issue gets less attention. And as the data from New America confirms, terrorist acts committed by US citizens—not by refugees or foreigners–has formed the narrative of domestic terrorism since 9/11.
We act surprised that 63% of people arrested for terror attacks are from the US.

Why? It’s all in how you analyze the data

And why do we put a Planned Parenthood attack in the same category as the World Trade Center bombing and 9-11 attacks?

Didn’t those types of attacks always plague us? Yet isn’t the Islamic Terrorism movement On US Soil a mostly a post Clinton Phenomenon?

Prior it was only military targets. Since Clinton, it’s been more civilian

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
https://www.vox.com/2015/11/23/9765718/domestic-terrorism-threat

We act surprised that 63% of people arrested for terror attacks are from the US.

Why? It’s all in how you analyze the data

And why do we put a Planned Parenthood attack in the same category as the World Trade Center bombing and 9-11 attacks?

Didn’t those types of attacks always plague us? Yet isn’t the Islamic Terrorism movement On US Soil a mostly a post Clinton Phenomenon?

Prior it was only military targets. Since Clinton, it’s been more civilian
Its really post Bush 41 but even so it shouldn't be unfairly blamed on him.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
i'm sure the residents of maryland are grateful for your agreement.
Whether they are or not, they have my concurrence (not that they need it, not being a citizen of Maryland).

The forces that Tubman helped recruit, during the raid at Harper's Ferry, killed five men. One free African-American, one slave (shot by one of Brown's men for refusing to fight), two non-slaveholders and one slaveholder (the most appropriate target). So 20% of the victims were the right victims and 40% of the victims were the people they were ostensibly trying to help. Not exactly the image of discrimination in applying violence. Tubman helped that effort.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
i wish they would be able to get the ringleader guy that was directing these guys on something (he was the guy in the long white hair and goatee that was stalking around the outskirts of the beating giving directions). he seems to be a real dirt bag.
If you are thinking of this dude, he is Mike Tubbs.

(The photo from the beating is fuzzy and his face is not clear, but the guy in the background of the beating was wearing a black shirt, khaki pants, and so was Mike Tubbs at C-ville.
Convicted (and paroled) felon living in Florida.
And yes, he is a real dirt bag.
Over a beer one day, I'll explain how I know that.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If you are thinking of this dude, he is Mike Tubbs.

(The photo from the beating is fuzzy and his face is not clear, but the guy in the background of the beating was wearing a black shirt, khaki pants, and so was Mike Tubbs at C-ville.
Convicted (and paroled) felon living in Florida.
And yes, he is a real dirt bag.
Over a beer one day, I'll explain how I know that.
yeah, that's him. he seems to be pretty high up in that cess pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.