Thoughts on Dabo, Clemson and the auburn game

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Ironic a defensive coordinator who helped Darth Visor get his championship owned an offense happy conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His early OU teams took over with defense and a methodical air raid approach that still tried to create a little balance.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
His early OU teams took over with defense and a methodical air raid approach that still tried to create a little balance.
Whatever, I don't want him. One thing's certainly missing and that's passion for the game. Or he wouldn't be retired so young. Nothing morally wrong with that, just wouldn't make him a good hire...

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
Don't know if this belongs in this thread...

I happened to catch Dabo on Sirius this afternoon and he said he has never signed a juco player. Wondering if this is true and if it's an advantage in recruiting? He was mentioning it in the context of their commitment to develop players. Dabo has recruited at a high level recently.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I think we can just remove the "Bama" from that and be accurate. Success brings arrogance to the human condition pretty regularly. But, I'm not offended by that, because I think it's true. Bama fans have a well earned reputation for being a bit arrogant, a rep shared by many fanbases.
Am I the only one that takes offense to this?

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I agree and, if he would even take on the SEC, I doubt his effectiveness. He has a pretty decent record against B12 opponents, but in bowl games, he's an even .500. That's nothing to brag about. It seems to say that, when he gets outside his conference, he gets exposed...
Despite the NCAA insistence, look at what happened to OU against USC in the Orange Bowl...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.