2018 Prospect: *** Vernon Jackson Commits to Bama ***

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
3* Vernon Jackson (Boling, TX) Updates

247 profile

Reportedly really enjoyed his first visit to Tuscaloosa and could possibly commit to Bama when he announces on August 26. Bama likes him as a RB/HB but could put him on defense, too.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: 3* Vernon Jackson (Boling, TX) Updates

Nice sized young man. Size makes him potentially appropriate for a number of spots. Not a real long offer list but nice teams on it, however. If the staff likes him, good enough for me ( not that I matter a wit ! ).

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: Vernon Jackson

He will be a huge pickup, no pun intended. I hope he choses us

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

The coaching staff knows best, obviously, but his running highlights stand out a lot more than his defensive highlights to me. Either way, I think this is a legitimate underranking case.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

The coaching staff knows best, obviously, but his running highlights stand out a lot more than his defensive highlights to me. Either way, I think this is a legitimate underranking case.
If we do not add another running back in this class. This guy may have to fill the need.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

If we do not add another running back in this class. This guy may have to fill the need.
After watching his junior hightlight video, I could see what you are saying. For a 240 lb guy he really can run. I could see him as a ILB also running sideline to sideline.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.