JUSTIN THOMAS has just won The PGA

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Too busy to watch today, but I thought I heard in passing a Roll Tide when someone had just hit a tee shot.

Bama over Georgia, again. Sweet!

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
I watched the entire round today, and I have never been so pumped for golf. That was awesome! He made some very nice shots

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It was a great show to watch. Golf is about the only professional sport I watch any more, and I really enjoyed seeing JT put the finishing touches on this win. After he failed to birdie either 14 or 15, that shot on 17 was phenomenal and provided him some nice breathing room heading to the toughest hole on the course. The money they make in golf these days is beyond belief. That would be a pretty sweet life.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
That was gutsy gutsy gutsy. He was the only one who even attempted that shot all day other than Matt Kuchar.
Just to put it in a little more context: Bad iron on 13, bad iron off the tee on 14, bad iron from the fairway on 15, bad iron on 16 .... Four bad iron shots in a row, and now he's standing on the tee of one of the hardest par 3's in the world .... and rip. What a swing at such a big moment.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
....and don't forget....Bud Cauley, who has played very well this year. Yes, he's an LSU grad and he finished his final round before Justin even started his, but Justin even noted, "He still hung around just to pull for me"
Golf is not like football. It's not the SEC west. It's the classiest sport there is with really good players hoping to win but understanding that they're not going to most of the time. In golf if you go 2 and 20 you're Tiger lol
Bud Cauley played at 'Bama. Smylie Kaufman is a LSU grad, but he is from B'ham.:)

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Bud Cauley was UA -- Smiley Kaufman was LSU.

Correct -- and both are good guys...

BTW, I have known Kevin Kisner since he was in the 9th grade -- and he is a class act from a class family. He will fight you tooth and nail all the way to the end...no excuses. I don't know JT -- but he seems to be cut from the same cloth. Coach Seawell really likes him and that is good enough for me....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.