Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
This is what I've heard too. If it gets bad enough Gus may be willing to walk away with the right payment and just be done.
The thing is that the right payment is already defined in the contract.

I just don't see why Malzahn and Sexton would settle for anything less...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Auburn is making it known that they'll fight over the payment and make it take long enough that it kills Malzahn's career to stand firm and not play ball on a reduced amount.

Personally, I find this all chicken**** and Auburn fans ought to be embarrassed that some people within the power structure are playing this game. Nobody was complaining about procedural pedantry when they had just beaten UGA & Bama and were a Ronnie Harrison helmet Kerryon Johnson's shoulder away from a playoff birth.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Auburn is making it known that they'll fight over the payment and make it take long enough that it kills Malzahn's career to stand firm and not play ball on a reduced amount.

Personally, I find this all chicken**** and Auburn fans ought to be embarrassed that some people within the power structure are playing this game. Nobody was complaining about procedural pedantry when they had just beaten UGA & Bama and were a Ronnie Harrison helmet Kerryon Johnson's shoulder away from a playoff birth.
Now that would be vintage Goober, to drive their program in the ground to spite Gus. Hahahaha. Love live the mindset down there. I think Gus can always get a job at W Kentucky or Tulane or someplace. Where is my popcorn?

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
People have always and will always hate the ones they wished they were. Why do so many hate the yankees, cause for so long they wanted to be them. No one hates vandy, they are just like the haters, losers. Most people who hate people they do not know is just jealousy, hate makes them feel better about being pathetic. In high school most girls hated the pretty girl, the nerds hated the jocks or the guy with pretty girlfriend or the nice sports car.I see it all the time, people hate those that have what they want but cannot get, be it money, the hot chick, the big house, the rich hubby etc. Envy is an evil mistress.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I was actually laughing out loud! "Butthurt" and "envy" don`t do it justice. Not sure what to call it. Some form of mental illness perhaps...…?
Ignorance on a monumental scale, pure and simple. Probably from snorting too much cow poop.
I love the “average coach from the NFL” line - you know, the one Belichick calls the best defensive mind he’s ever seen. You remember “average” Bill, right? Just got lucky winning those Super Bowls.
And no mention of the success in Whoville, or the high probability he would have accomplished pretty much the same thing there, had he stayed.
I wonder if that had happened, if they’d be talking this stupid about LSU...probably not, they’d say Bama set it all up.
Terminal stupidity is my diagnosis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm still trying to figure out how we own the NZAA. That is news to us.
Don't you know anything? Not only do we own the NCAA but we also control the British crown, keep the metric system down, keep Atlantis off the maps, keep the Martians under wraps, hold back the electric car, make Steve Guttenberg a star, rob cavefish of their sight and rig every Oscar night.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Don't you know anything? Not only do we own the NCAA but we also control the British crown, keep the metric system down, keep Atlantis off the maps, keep the Martians under wraps, hold back the electric car, make Steve Guttenberg a star, rob cavefish of their sight and rig every Oscar night.
You aren't supposed to acknowledge any of that on an open forum...sheesh!:rolleye2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.