Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
au has made themselves look so dysfunctional in all of this ( going back to jet-gate really ) that no decent coach is gonna go there while Gus is there and the PTB are so out of wack. It will take them a long time to climb out of this hole. They seriously put WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much into keeping up with Alabama. It has driven them slap mad crazy.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I don’t think OU has an OC since Lincoln Riley is the playcaller. If Gus really wants to call plays why does he need an OC? He just seems to get in their way..

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
I guess Auburn is "upside down" on the Gus Bus.
Being upside-down on a car loan, means you owe more than the vehicle is worth. In car dealership slang, it simply means that, late in the life of your auto loan, you still owe more money to your car financing organization than the vehicle is now worth.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
I guess Auburn is "upside down" on the Gus Bus.
Being upside-down on a car loan, means you owe more than the vehicle is worth. In car dealership slang, it simply means that, late in the life of your auto loan, you still owe more money to your car financing organization than the vehicle is now worth.
Actually; you are usually upside down as soon s you make the deal; a la the barn/Gus contract

Last edited:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
From the SEC title game to absolute laughingstock - could anyone execute this fall better than AU ?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Least shocking news of the day. After the comments yesterday, it was hard to see any way he stayed in the program. And let’s face it, the coaching staff screwed up badly.
Shivers was the big one among the freshman RBs regarding carries this year, but this was our best chance at a future feature back.
Hmmmm.

Dub - What exactly was the most shocking news...?!? :conf3:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.