Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Da Vunder Kind - wonder boy Jarrett Stidham himself, slated to appear on finebaum at 5:15...

More exciting than a papal audience

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The SEC is in for it this year

They have 2 offensive geniuses, wonder boy at QB, and now a Greek God at defensive end...

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...et-weapon-greek-god-known-nick-coe/570766001/
#1 pick in the draft at that!:biggrin:
The rest of college football should just cancel their seasons and give the trophy to Auburn right now.

I hope they finish 4-8. It would be hysterical. Sorry AuDub. You are good people, but the rest of your fellow fans have gotten to the point of ridiculous with the hype machine.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
This just in; Terry Henley states on Opening Drive the barn has a great chance of going to the Iron Bowl undefeated.

In other news, this time last year Henley said he had a better chance of outrunning Bolt than Clemson did of beating Awbarn.

Some things never change

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This just in; Terry Henley states on Opening Drive the barn has a great chance of going to the Iron Bowl undefeated.

In other news, this time last year Henley said he had a better chance of outrunning Bolt than Clemson did of beating Awbarn.

Some things never change
Seat`s more than a little warm for Gus. He and Stidham had best be able to perform under pressure.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Some things never change
His comment about the players and coaches are sick of having their "noses rubbed in it" from the Clemson game last year. I think he was the only person on the planet that thought they would win last year. He's guaranteed victory over Clemson again this year.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Some things never change
Well he probably could outrun Bolt right now.

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
Jeremy wasn't mentally equipped to handle the weight of high expectations, which really sucks as he was talented enough to be a great QB in this conference. But we've seen this many times before, just not on this scale. That he turned out to be a headcase shocked pretty much everyone.
I officiated several of Jeremy's games in HS. He was a fantastic QB, but Carver's offense is not GusBus' offense. Jeremy's uncle is on my crew, and without going into details, Jeremy was sold a bill of goods by Gus to make him come to Auburn, along with his HS coach being hired to the AU staff. Uncle said that although Jeremy loved AU, he would have gone somewhere else to play that fit his talents if he had it to do over again.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
to be fair they said the could be not they would be.
I just think you might be better served averaging more than 20 yards a game before you start making comments like this..

"I’m not cocky, I’m just saying, if we keep working hard and doing everything we’re supposed to do: catching every ball, every deep ball, every 50-50 ball thrown to us, I think we can be a good group — maybe the best group,” Stove said.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I just think you might be better served averaging more than 20 yards a game before you start making comments like this..

"I’m not cocky, I’m just saying, if we keep working hard and doing everything we’re supposed to do: catching every ball, every deep ball, every 50-50 ball thrown to us, I think we can be a good group — maybe the best group,” Stove said.
I think you are reading way too much into it. Again I am seeing "Can be" and "Maybe". While I agree the hype machine for Auburn has been unreal, this doesn't seem like it. I am just going to sit back and watch as they fall on their face. Auburn always tends to fold like a cheap suit when the hype machine is in full force. I would be really worried about Auburn, if everyone including Auburn was expecting them to finish dead last or middle of the pack.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.