Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Anyone here ever taken a look at the chat on 'Aufamily'.

Good lord they sound absolutely DERANGED!!!

They have a thread on us averaging 56.7 PPG and the majority have conceded that we are the runaway favorites to win the NC....BUT...

It's only because of how bad we rampantly cheat and use steroids...... oh and we pay refs too because we are never penalized.....LOL

Oh and our game-day coaching isn't that great either.... we apparently just out-athlete everyone.

I thought that was supposed to be one of the 'better' AU forums??? They sound like they all wear Tin-Foil hats. I'd hate to stumble across one of their worse forums.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I think it could the unanticipated "can of worms" for college football. "Let me bail" before I hit game four so I maintain that year of eligibility.
Game 4 doesnt matter. Its game 5 they cant play in and still redshirt. Look for the transfer news to really pick up after this weekend.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Game 4 doesnt matter. Its game 5 they cant play in and still redshirt. Look for the transfer news to really pick up after this weekend.
I can't believe that many from Auburn are already transferring. Wow.

I hope nobody from BAMA decides to leave. You would think those Auburn players would stay on the team the rest of the season in case they are needed in an emergency (even if they redshirt). Guess they wanted to get out quick.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

They have a thread on us averaging 56.7 PPG and the majority have conceded that we are the runaway favorites to win the NC....BUT...

It's only because of how bad we rampantly cheat and use steroids...... oh and we pay refs too because we are never penalized.....LOL

Oh and our game-day coaching isn't that great either.... we apparently just out-athlete everyone.

I thought that was supposed to be one of the 'better' AU forums??? They sound like they all wear Tin-Foil hats. I'd hate to stumble across one of their worse forums.
There are so many tin foil hats on that site, that the International Space Station can see them as they pass over...

A couple of them (one is a mod) are way to absorbed into conspiracies. :cool:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I can't believe that many from Auburn are already transferring. Wow.

I hope nobody from BAMA decides to leave. You would think those Auburn players would stay on the team the rest of the season in case they are needed in an emergency (even if they redshirt). Guess they wanted to get out quick.
Stay and play for another ring... :biggrin:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Try the Scout forum, ITAT. They're far, far worse...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If this ends up being an 8-4 season for Auburn, how bad is their luck that the year they had to push their AD out the door to be the fall guy for a laundry list of institutional problems the same year Arkansas had an opening and wanted to bring Malzahn back home? Not that I think they'd can him this year but either way they'd have a lot to consider buyout wise still if 2019 is a flop after a disappointment 8-4/9-3 season.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Try the Scout forum, ITAT. They're far, far worse...
That's what I've always heard but AuFamily doesn't seem much better tbh....at least right now.

I think watching us look so dominant so far this season while seeing themselves lose another LSU game they shouldn't has started them on the path of a full on 'come-apart'.

If we win the NC again and they lose 4-5 games it should be a pretty epic meltdown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.