Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Honest question - how does the AU media feel about Gus taking an approach to the media more akin to Saban or Meyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Stidham is officially our starter.
Correct; WJOX named him the starter this morning, they got tired of waiting on Gus.
Well he doesn't throw interceptions or have turnovers. even if he does, it is an optical illusion and someone else really did it. Now if Auburn can just get their opponents to play their 2nd string against them, they will be sitting pretty.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I think the folks at au may have just realized the pressure they have been putting on stidham. It may be a little late for that though.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
364, 267 views are needed - I wanted to see the original thread hit 1 MILLION Views, and 364,267 are needed to do it :BigA:

Last edited:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Stidham is officially our starter.
aubs make the announcement today, trying to throw shade with the local media regarding Justin Thomas win :frown::frown::rolleye2:

Is Gus gonna make a midnight call and force media outlets to retract?

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Playing @Clemson with three road games in four weeks. It's a rough schedule but they only have one lose-able game in September, one in October and one in November. Expect Aubie to roll into iron bowl with 2-3 loses tops.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Ya'll just did it 2 years ago with Jeremy Johnson so it obviously can happen.
Jeremy wasn't mentally equipped to handle the weight of high expectations, which really sucks as he was talented enough to be a great QB in this conference. But we've seen this many times before, just not on this scale. That he turned out to be a headcase shocked pretty much everyone.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Jeremy wasn't mentally equipped to handle the weight of high expectations, which really sucks as he was talented enough to be a great QB in this conference. But we've seen this many times before, just not on this scale. That he turned out to be a headcase shocked pretty much everyone.
I agree, I remember when his recruiting was going on and we were in the mix, was hoping somehow we would get him just because how talented he was in HS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.