Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Your résumé still isn’t terrible, you’re talented and you still have a lot of time to right the ship. Only bad blemish so far is the Vandy loss.

Aaand UT, who we beat this week in Knoxville by 10, just polished off UK by 11, also in Knoxville. This is going to be a chaotic season.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

I figured I would turn our attention away from our discussions of how good or bad our team was coached to the Plains. Gussy starting out of the hot seat after signing his big new deal is a hot topic.

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/gus-malzahn-contract-mad-upset-too-soon-sec-iron-bowl
Gus Tubervilled the barn better than Tuberville; and that's saying a lot. Like Tubs; he is set and could care less about the fambly that beat him up.(like jetgate)

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Got to love statistics that get soooo precise to defend your head coach: if it's 4:33 pm Central Time and Gus is the visiting coach but he's facing West and the sun is almost at the top of the stadium lights and he has a sophomore running back with Jersey number 23, he's undefeated during the month of June. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Hahaha!!!!

He has no idea what he is stepping into down there.

My guess is that he will either be handcuffed by the PTB or kept in the dark...

It will be interesting to see which it is. :cool:
Unfortunately, it appears that he does know - read OBMS's thread.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Deere Lowered the thread OBMS started lol. Some folks here could make a living throwing crap against the wall for Ancient Aliens.

Not even a damn week in and people are already spitballing wild theories he’s part of the AUlluminati. To make it funnier, believing them. Must be some kind of record.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Deere Lowered the thread OBMS started lol. Some folks here could make a living throwing crap against the wall for Ancient Aliens.

Not even a damn week in and people are already spitballing wild theories he’s part of the AUlluminati. To make it funnier, believing them. Must be some kind of record.
I understand he's respected by many and considered a good hire.

I'm just curious what makes him so. What has he done to get the reputation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.