Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Auburn has 2 real problems right this moment, Georgia and Alabama. GUS loses both he is a dead man walking. I think he loses both. NOW then they will have trouble on da plains, who will be the next sacraficial HC to go there? This may be real fun to watch as a Bama fan. Who willthey hire and say will put Nick in his place and win more titles than Nick, seems to be what they do with every coach they have had since Nick showed up. SO far they have not even been close to right, go figure. :eek:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Pit - any idea who they replace with? Rumor mill say new guy has new loyalties.
That would be the most un-auburn ever. The small circle of big boosters and the BOT does not want to relinquish control. This is Bama of 1997 stuff

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
Auburn has 2 real problems right this moment, Georgia and Alabama. GUS loses both he is a dead man walking. I think he loses both. NOW then they will have trouble on da plains, who will be the next sacraficial HC to go there? This may be real fun to watch as a Bama fan. Who willthey hire and say will put Nick in his place and win more titles than Nick, seems to be what they do with every coach they have had since Nick showed up. SO far they have not even been close to right, go figure. :eek:
Lets not forget A&M

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Look at the timing. That attorney knows we're reeling right now and is probably banking on a quick settlement.
I had a different thought about the timing yesterday. So many Auburn fans want Jacobs gone. Almost seems like some have decided to unleash all the baggage out of the closet to get him gone. Just keep the punches coming until the new president decides to fire him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.