Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Heard that yesterday - Davis is an NFL talent and they will miss him against that offense.
No doubt, that dude can play and will be definitely be missed. That may make that game a little tighter. I'm curious if AU actually smashes this team or if it will be close. I'm looking forward to some good football today.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
No doubt, that dude can play and will be definitely be missed. That may make that game a little tighter. I'm curious if AU actually smashes this team or if it will be close. I'm looking forward to some good football today.
After the bulletin board material they were given there is no excuse for a lack of effort to destroy UCF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Phillip Marshall wrote today he feels Stidham leaves early. Said he has no inside knowledge of it, just his personal feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Dub, not picking . Love to hear your take on what the feeling is @ Aub right now?

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

So; if the barn loses Stidham, Johnson, Pettway, the starting O line, Holland, Carlson, Tray Matthews, Tre Williams, Carlton Davis, Stephen Roberts,etc.
Do the have the depth to be any good next year?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.