Prayers for Coach Stallings (minor stroke)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Prayers for Coach Stallings

Praying for Coach Stallings.

Also, gotta love the man's consistency w/r/t disdain for sports journalist opinions.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Well wishes and prayers to Coach Stallings. It was also nice to see that Coach Dye and him are good friends from long ago. It just shows you that you can have a great rivalry on the field but be friends off.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Always have had great respect for the man - will always remember the beginning of the SEC Championship series and as head coach what a force he was to be reckoned with.

Please get well soon, Coach....prayers sent....

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Prayers for a continued recovery. I had the pleasure of meeting Coach Stallings at my company's annual conference in 2013. He was our guest speaker. As a side note, my employer's home office is Mobile and our CEO is a Bama and Bama Law grad. His speech was truly "old school", no notes, just off the cuff. It was like he was having a cup of coffee with the 100 or so in the room. He talked about how his son or daughter is a physician and he was helping raise money for a hospital in Haiti. After our morning meeting, he left the conference. Our CEO asked our clients to help our company in a goal of raising 100k for the hospital. Coach stallings never asked for a cent. We did raise that 100k that night and almost every single attendee pledged something personally in addition to corporate donations. I gave a pittance, $50. Coach wrote everyone who donated a hand written thank you letter, which I still have. He came to our Mobile office a few weeks later to personally thank our CEO and employees who donated.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.