Meanwhile in Chicago, 9 blacks killed by other blacks over the weekend

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
you seem to be keeping an eye on the prize for us with the daily posts of how the blacks are really the ones we need to be worried about.
Blacks need to worry about themselves. They keep blaming "white nationalists" for their problems when they are killing themselves. Just keepin' it real...

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Maybe blacks watching coverage of Charlottesville caused them to snap? People snap under all kinds of circumstances, after all.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Both can be true. White Nationalists can be a disgusting blemish on our society and black on black crime can be an issue that deserves national attention. We don't have to choose just one to be concerned about.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Both can be true. White Nationalists can be a disgusting blemish on our society and black on black crime can be an issue that deserves national attention. We don't have to choose just one to be concerned about.
agreed, but so far as i can tell, there is no "concern" about black on black crime in these (almost) daily posts. they are used as a whatabout.

just keepin' it real ;)

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Stop deflecting. you're comparing individual crimes to organized hate. Are you suggesting that white nationalists such as the KKK do not pose a threat to black people?
Deflecting? Again, show me the statistics where Nazis or Kluckers who make up less than 1/100 of one percent of white Americans are a serious threat to blacks? How often are blacks killed by Nazis or Kluckers? Statistics don't lie brother.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
How did he imply that, or anything close to that? Seriously?
He suggested that black people should be more outraged at individual, though numerous, acts of violence than at an organized political movement with an explicitly anti-black agenda. The implication is that one is a greater threat than the other. One possible reason for that stance would be if he thought that white nationalists didn't pose a threat (they're just exercising their right free speech, after all).

Particularly given how dismissive he is of the threat of white nationalism, it seems a legitimate question.

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
He suggested that black people should be more outraged at individual, though numerous, acts of violence than at an organized political movement with an explicitly anti-black agenda. The implication is that one is a greater threat than the other. One possible reason for that stance would be if he thought that white nationalists didn't pose a threat (they're just exercising their right free speech, after all).
The violence within the black community is a far greater threat than anything these jackholes could ever possibly do. Black mother on the south side of Chicago - "Should I be really concerned about a couple thousand dudes marching in Virginia to save some statues or whether or not my son will survive his 6 block walk/run/duck/cover from school through the gang infested neighborhood we live in? Yep, I'm more concerned about some statues that represent a past I was never part of."

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
The violence within the black community is a far greater threat than anything these jackholes could ever possibly do. Black mother on the south side of Chicago - "Should I be really concerned about a couple thousand dudes marching in Virginia to save some statues or whether or not my son will survive his 6 block walk/run/duck/cover from school through the gang infested neighborhood we live in? Yep, I'm more concerned about some statues that represent a past I was never part of."
It wasn't a couple thousand, I think it was a few hundred. A couple thousand would have been cause to mobilize the National Guard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.