CFB Analytics Predicts the Record of Every Team

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
That's some BOLD calls Cotton (site, not techster)...UK ahead of UGA and Fl.??? (Too silly to address the Mizzou and UT ranks.) Arkansas ahead of LSWho and Aub??? Let's see how that plays out. I really like it, just don't see it. RTR
TeamWinsLosesSECwSEClTeamWinsLosesSECwSECl
Alabama12080Missouri11171
Arkansas11171Tennessee10262
Mississippi10262Kentucky8453
LSU7544Georgia6644
Texas A&M8444Florida4826
Auburn5726Vanderbilt3917
MS State21008South Carolina11108

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
S&P+, Phil Steel and my stats have Ole Miss going 8-4 4-4 this year. Not exactly sucking. They fell apart last year and did suck. Not sure about the chemistry this time. I guess that is the big question.

freefall

1st Team
Apr 30, 2009
Leesburg, VA
Holy ghost of Ty Detmer, BYU goes 13-0?! Never mind Loserville, Miami, PSU, U$C, Washington, and Ok. State all go undefeated too. With apologies to Chief Brody, we're gonna need a bigger playoff!

Honorary nonsense: Temple goes 11-1.

As the old aphorism goes: "All models are wrong. Some models are useful." This one, not so much.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I don't think a lot of folks have paid attention to the personnel OM has amassed over in Oxford. The reality is, yes, they will suck in the years to come, possibly as early as next year, but they have an incredible amount talent on campus right now, with a QB and a corps of receivers that are very, very good. The D should be worse than last season, but they can likely outscore most of the opponents on their schedule.

I'd not be surprised if they win a LOT this year. And I'm not taking that game for granted as a Bama fan...
True they have talent. But the question is: Will they function as a team if/when the NCAA hammer drops or will they all head for their own life boat and spend their effort on getting a transfer? Even if the NCAA does little or nothing, I think the unity/ family hype will die at the first sign of adversity. They were not a team that could finish last year and I don't see why they would be this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.