When you find out one of your friends is a dirt bag.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I have a female friend that was widowed two years back. She has been very close to me since I was 14, so she confides things to me that most dudes don't hear about. She showed me her PM's from Facebook starting the week after she put her late husband in the ground. It was sickening. I told her I was disgusted and she then said, "Scroll up if you want to see how it was BEFORE he passed." It was a mirror image of what I saw after he was gone. I knew half of them.

If you value your lady at home at all you will treat her well, because if you don't a potential replacement is probably typing a message to send to her right now.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I have a female friend that was widowed two years back. She has been very close to me since I was 14, so she confides things to me that most dudes don't hear about. She showed me her PM's from Facebook starting the week after she put her late husband in the ground. It was sickening. I told her I was disgusted and she then said, "Scroll up if you want to see how it was BEFORE he passed." It was a mirror image of what I saw after he was gone. I knew half of them.

If you value your lady at home at all you will treat her well, because if you don't a potential replacement is probably typing a message to send to her right now.
When her husband was alive and that was happening I assumed she told him about it?

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
When her husband was alive and that was happening I assumed she told him about it?
I didn't ask how they handled it. I saw this stuff after his passing and the question never occurred to me. Sorry to be of no help.

I can tell you how she handles it now, and it's really funny. She posts screenshots of the guys that PM her and all her gal pals get in on shaming them. It's pretty hilarious and I have seen some wife's and girlfriends get involved.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
I didn't ask how they handled it. I saw this stuff after his passing and the question never occurred to me. Sorry to be of no help.

I can tell you how she handles it now, and it's really funny. She posts screenshots of the guys that PM her and all her gal pals get in on shaming them. It's pretty hilarious and I have seen some wife's and girlfriends get involved.

LOL! That's funny. Are any of the guys who send her PM's married? I assume some of them are. That's usually how it works now days.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
LOL! That's funny. Are any of the guys who send her PM's married? I assume some of them are. That's usually how it works now days.

Definitely some married guys. I saw one that got the usual shaming from all her girlfriends and then at some point one of her girlfriends knows the wife and brings her in. Every piece of dirty laundry the guy had was aired for all to see by the spurned wife. If it wasn't so funny it would have been sad.:biggrin:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

I used to have me a woman and a pretty fine home
But it took so much to keep them both going I was always out and gone
I came home one afternoon to get me change of clothes
Caught a quick walkin' slick talkin' guitar picker
Headin' out my back door

Now I'm proud to say I ain't never been no violent man
But I'd sure be rotting in jail today if I'd had me a gun in my hand
I went inside threw her clothes on the floor and laid a suitcase across the bed
Not a word got spoke not a lick got throwed
And my woman ain't come back yet

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My dad died when I was 15. At his funeral, a friend of my parents (who was married) came up to her and said "If you ever need a man, call me".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
My dad died when I was 15. At his funeral, a friend of my parents (who was married) came up to her and said "If you ever need a man, call me".

Mighty nice of him to be willing to step up to the plate like that. "It takes a village.."
It's possible may be that he's very traditional, and is willing to help fix stuff around the house, move heavy things, etc.

Or not.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
It's possible may be that he's very traditional, and is willing to help fix stuff around the house, move heavy things, etc.

Or not.
I've thought about that. Not long afterwards, his wife left him and he moved away.

I went to school with his stepdaughter. She was known for being very friendly.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
My buddies and I have a phrase we use.....The Code of Honor.

It covers everything we do in life.

Simply put, that slimeball violated the code of honor.

He needs to be put in his place.
Coming back to this post for a second. I'll be honest though. When I had a GF in HS and/or college, even though I was confident my friends would follow by the code. I never put all my confidence in them. People have weak moments, especially young bucks loaded with enough testosterone to lift a jet airplane off the ground.

Last edited:

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Coming back to this post for a second. I'll be honest though. When I had a GF in HS and/or college, even though I was confident my friends would follow by the code. I never put all my confidence in them. People have weak moments, especially young bucks loaded with enough testosterone to lift a jet airplane off the ground.
Without even using their arms even!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.