Link: Have the Newest Update to AppleTV? ESPN's App has You Set for College Football

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Hopeful that Apple drops a 4K Apple TV this fall.

I have this model Apple TV already though...I've liked it a ton other than the remote being garbage. Fortunately, my television's remote can control all my devices so I never use Apple's remote.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I've been putting off upgrading to the new one because we have 4 of the previous Apple TVs. This may be a good enough reason to finally upgrade.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think they're about to upgrade the box. Maybe see if you can hold out and get a 1080p model on the cheap.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
FINALLY!!!

The Fox Sports Go app has been able to do this for a long time but there are never 4 events going on at the same time that interest me on Fox. I have dreamed of this feature in the ESPN app, Saturdays just got even more exciting.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I messed around with this feature some last night and it works great! This is going to be amazing.

Some nice touches are you can easily swipe to highlight one of the other streams to change the audio. You can click and hold to reorder the active streams. You can click on one stream and make it full screen, then hit MENU once and it brings it back to your 4 streams. That last one is awesome and something the Fox Sports Go app didn't do. So, when something exciting is happening in one you can easily go fullscreen and then back once it is done. Even during Bama games I can pick 3 other games, watch Bama in fullscreen but during commercials minimize it to check out the other games. Can't wait!

Last edited:

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
I messed around with this feature some last night and it works great! This is going to be amazing.

Some nice touches are you can easily swipe to highlight one of the other streams to change the audio. You can click and hold to reorder the active streams. You can click on one stream and make it full screen, then hit MENU once and it brings it back to your 4 streams. That last one is awesome and something the Fox Sports Go app didn't do. So, when something exciting is happening in one you can easily go fullscreen and ten back once it is done. Even during Bama games I can pick 3 other games, watch Bama in fullscreen but during commercials minimize it to check out the other games. Can't wait!
Sold, just placed my order.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.