Same old farts haunting the halls I see.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks for stopping by, Staci, glad y'all have adjusted to the relocation. I preferred your avatar with the girls and their rifles. How old are they now? Pretty much the same set of yahoos on here.
Take care.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Thanks for stopping by, Staci, glad y'all have adjusted to the relocation. I preferred your avatar with the girls and their rifles. How old are they now? Pretty much the same set of yahoos on here.
Take care.
I've got a 17 yr old senior and an almost-16 yr old sophomore in high school. It's the younger one that used to play football and lived toy guns. Now she lives and breathes softball and is addicted to YouTube, her friends, and has a rather unhealthy (imo) interest in celebrities' love lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I can only see the middle pic. Vlad is still my pretend boyfriend. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commie

He's only 5'7". Based on previous comments, I'm sure he doesn't meet your size requirements

Last edited:

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
It's good to see you posting again. You know it's not a good idea to let the patients run the asylum....

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
As a shrink, what is your professional opinion of Donald Trump?
Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.