News Article: Alabama in Negotiations with Miami to Open 2021 Season in Atlanta

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama
I agree a big name opener is better than a FCS or G5 team. The barn without a lake is playing the barn with a lake on September 9 after opening with Georgia Southern. Of course, with fewer big games that day, it might draw more national attention.

I understand Saban likes the neutral site games. If that is my biggest complaint about a head coach then I'm not losing any sleep over it. We have this debate every year on here about the issue and I really doubt he reads Tide Fans to get our take on it.[/QUOTE]

I suspect that Finus Gaston likes the neutral site games even more than does Coach Saban.

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Boston College?

Duke/Alabama will probably be the lowest viewers all time.
I also think a game with Boston College would be pretty cool if we played it in the Patriots stadium or even down the coast in NYC. That would make for a fun trip. Of course, I am like many others who would prefer a home and home with whoever we play, but I have certainly gotten used to these big games to start the year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.