Link: Jim Harbaugh Looks to be Showing His Back Side Again - This Time with the Media

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

There are 11 millionaires on the most-up-to-date Michigan football roster.

While it's a severe NCAA violation to pay college athletes, it's only a violation of decency -- not to mention plain old silly -- to mess with diehard fans and media trying to do a job.

That's essentially what Michigan under coach Jim Harbaugh is doing yet again.

The roster listed on the school's official athletics website hasn't been updated since the end of the 2016 season. It includes 11 NFL Draft picks who signed deals reportedly worth more than $63 million combined, but not any members of the nation's No. 4-ranked recruiting class in 2017.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
This guy is a twit. There is really nothing more to say than that...he'll wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor eventually too.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
This guy is a twit. There is really nothing more to say than that...he'll wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor eventually too.
and soon if he doesn't win this year. I know several Michigan fans that expected much much more and are extremely disappointed in what he has and hasn't brought to the Michigan Program

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
and soon if he doesn't win this year. I know several Michigan fans that expected much much more and are extremely disappointed in what he has and hasn't brought to the Michigan Program
People are stupid. Who would they rather have? I don't care for Harbaugh, but there's zero question the man can coach.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
This guy is amazing. Every antic carefully thought out and planned to perfection. The world stands no chance against Harbaugh. Unless the world is Ohio state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I simply can't get past Harbaugh spending the night with recruits while they are still in high school.

I sometimes wonder what the proper etiquette for that situation would be...does Harbaugh take his pajamas when he drops in and invites himself to spend the night, or would that seem presumptuous for him to assume he would be staying.
Does he borrow pajamas from the recruit or his father, or, heaven forbid, does he sleep in the buff?

I've read others here say he is a good coach, and I guess he may well be...but I think he's an even better clown...full of gimmicks and stunts to generate attention for himself.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I've read others here say he is a good coach, and I guess he may well be...but I think he's an even better clown...full of gimmicks and stunts to generate attention for himself.
There's zero question he's an excellent coach - I believe if he stays at Michigan they'll be in the CFP sooner rather than later.

I'm not so certain that he's a great self-promoter - I think he's just a really weird dude, honestly.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Paul Johnson will never be accused of this transgression. He kicked the star RB off the team yesterday. I looked at their roster just now to see where the kid was from because that is usually a good indicator as to where he will wind up. Already removed from the roster!

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
No doubt Harbaugh can coach, but he is a strange guy. Just looking at his appearance it seems he is trying to be the reincarnation of Bo Schembechler.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It takes a big set of coaching cajones to take a roster of solid players and firmly grab hold of the second place slot in the all powerful big whatever number they are this year conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I just don't like the guy.

Reading the opening thread title...Jim Harbaugh looks to be showing his back side again...my thought was does he even have a front side?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I think if Harbaugh buckles down & keeps his football program out of the news, believe it or not Coach H not all media coverage is good for your football program..Keep your shirt on Coach & coach up you boys instead of dealing with needless clutter..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.