News Article: A New Surge of Interest in the Constitution

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-u-s-constitution/?utm_term=.573be379ec99

Jeffrey Rosen, president of the Constitution Center, said in an interview that interest in the Constitution has been skyrocketing in the last year. Visits to the museum have jumped, as well as Web traffic to the Interactive Constitution, a free resource that provides every single clause and amendment to the Constitution, along with interpretations by constitutional scholars from across the political and philosophical spectrum. More than 100,000 people every month are listening to “We the People” podcasts. And because attendance is up at traveling debates on key issues staged around the country, more are being scheduled, he said.

“Our work is more relevant than ever,” he said. “There is a tangible hunger in the country for nonpartisan information about the Constitution.”
"Hey Jenny come help me read the Constitution, so we can find something "he" violated, so then we can tweet something bad about Trump....and still have time to grab a frap and watch BB19"

Last edited:

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I expect there will be an elevated interest in the Constitution this fall...a lawsuit hits the courts trying to make Trump obey the emoluments clause in it.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I am encouraged that this is the case. I don't care if people are studying it to try to discredit a party they don't like. If everyone knew what it said and meant (as intended, not interpreted for convenience) voting patterns would probably drastically change.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.