USC West under fire over mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
This whole fuss is nothing but crap. No matter what you tell yourself, the CSA battleflag is NOT the KKK flag, the CSA statues are not there to keep people down, and ALL Civil War vets are considered U.S. Veterans period.

This whole fuss is nothing but crap. No matter what you tell yourself, the CSA battleflag is NOT the KKK flag, the CSA statues are not there to keep people down, and ALL Civil War vets are considered U.S. Veterans period.
That last thing you said about Civil War vets makes me sad. It is what it is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Well, what's funny is California would usually be the one leading a politically correct agenda....it'll be interesting to see how they react now that it includes their flagship program.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Chukker Veteran is probably rolling around in his...

Nah, this is sad. It's a horse. #HLM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I think I like this remark but I'm not certain...:eek2: :) Not gonna whip that horse here on the football board. Roll Tide.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Well, what's funny is California would usually be the one leading a politically correct agenda....it'll be interesting to see how they react now that it includes their flagship program.
USC is a private school; the state of California's flagship school is University of California, Berkeley. UCLA people do not like admitting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.